Hydrophilic polyamide or polyimide
|Posted date||Feb 1, 2021|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Jul 27, 2018|
|Gazette Date||Mar 25, 2020|
|International application number||JP2018028270|
|International publication number||WO2019026795|
|Date of international filing||Jul 27, 2018|
|Date of international publication||Feb 7, 2019|
|Title||Hydrophilic polyamide or polyimide|
Provided are a hydrophilic polyamide and polyimide retaining characteristics particular to polyamides and polyimides, such as heat resistance. A polymeric compound is provided having a repeating unit represented by the following formula (1):wherein M1and M2each independently represent any one selected from the group consisting of a hydrogen atom, a monovalent metal atom, an alkaline earth metal atom and an ammonium ion, provided that M1and M2are not a hydrogen atom at the same time; X1and X2represent an organic group; m and n each independently represent the number of substituents; Z1represents a hydrogen atom or an optionally substituted carbonyl group; Z2represents an optionally substituted hydrocarbon group; Z3represents a hydrogen atom or an optionally substituted carbonyl group; and when Z1or Z3is an optionally substituted carbonyl group, they optionally form a ring structure together with Z2, each independently.
(From EP3663328 A1)
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
A polymeric material such as polyimide or a polyamide of electrical engineering, electronics and aerospace engineering and the like are widely used in various fields or the high performance plastic is, demand is quite large. Heretofore, such polymer materials to be synthesized in almost all petroleum raw materials can occur due to the low demand enlargement of the opposite direction from the digestion.
On the other hand, using a raw material of natural origin bio plastics polymer material, unlike long biofuel carbon dioxide immobilization is expected for practical use is low is thought to contribute significantly to the digestion but are not limited to, the production cost increases and this has become a major issue of the present invention. Alternatively to the point of view, the cost is increased even in the case of using a biological molecule such as a super engineering plastic material having a high added value if, cost effect can be also unsatisfactory, socially possess the potential to be widely spreading.
According to this aspect, the present inventors have found in a naturally occurring 4-amino cinnamic acid dimers of the starting material (4 field aminocinnamic acid) in the preparation of polyamides or polyimides, the polyamides or polyimides show excellent heat resistance, high tensile strength, higher transparency and, in a broad field of polymer materials and have been found to be useful as previously reported (patent documents 1 and 2) was.
In addition, the polyimide having rigid skeletons and thus poorly soluble in water and an organic solvent having a low moldability with a drawback that the present invention. In this, the development of the polyimide to improve formability and reached the present invention (patent document 3 and 4).
|Scope of claims||
1. Represented by formula 1 having a repeating unit of the polymer compound of: [formula 1] (in formula 1, M1 and M2 is, each independently represent a hydrogen atom, 1 is a metal atom, an alkaline earth metal atom selected from any one as well as ammonium ion (however, M1 and M2 except where it is simultaneously hydrogen atoms) and, X1 and X2 is, a monovalent organic group, m and n are, each independently represents a number of substituents, Z1 are, hydrogen atom or a substituent and may have a carbonyl group, Z2 is, which may have a substituent or a bivalent hydrocarbon group, Z3 are, hydrogen atom or a substituent and may have a carbonyl group, Z1 or Z3 is a carbonyl group which may have a substituent, each independently Z2 to form a ring structure and can be).
2. Method according to claim 1, wherein the repeating unit of the polymer compound, represented by the formula 2-1 or formula 2-2 in which, the polymer compound: [formula 2-1] [formula 2-2] (formula 2-1 and 2-2 in the formula, M1, M2, X1, X2, m, n, Z1, Z2 and Z3 is the same as described above).
3. Method according to claim 1 or 2, the Z1 and Z3 is, a hydrogen atom, the Z2 is, a hydrocarbon group which may have a substituent, a polymer compound.
4. Method according to claim 1 or 2, Z1 and Z3 is, at least one substituent group which may have a carbonyl group, Z2 is, substituted or unsubstituted hydrocarbon group, Z1 and Z3 are, each independently Z2 and which form a ring structure, the polymer compound.
5. Method according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the polymer compound, which is represented by the following formula 3, the polymer compound: [formula 3] (formula 3 in, M1 and M2 is, each independently represent a hydrogen atom, 1 a divalent metal atom, an alkaline earth metal atom and ammonium ion selected from among any one (however, M1 and M2 simultaneously hydrogen atoms except when a) and, X1 and X2 is, a monovalent organic group, m and n are, each independently represents a number of substituents, R1 is, 4 carbon atoms which may have a substituent or a hydrocarbon group having from 14).
6. Method according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the polymer compound is, represented by formula 4, the polymer compound: [formula 4] (formula 4 in, M1 and M2 is, each independently represent a hydrogen atom, 1 is a divalent metal atom, an alkaline earth metal atom and ammonium ion selected from any one of (however, M1 and M2 simultaneously hydrogen atoms except when a) and, X1 and X2 is, a monovalent organic group, m and n are, each independently represents a number of substituents, R1 is, 1 carbon atoms which may have a substituent or a hydrocarbon group having from 8).
7. A polymeric compound of any one of claims 1-6 polymer gel composition containing a gelling agent.
8. Method according to claim 7, said gelling agent, a polyvalent metal salt or a diamine compound, a polymer gel composition.
9. Method according to claim 8, wherein the diamine compound, a compound represented by the following formula is 5, the polymer gel composition: [formula 5] (in formula 5, M1, M2, X1, X2, m and N are as defined above).
10. Claims 1-6 containing the polymer compound according to any one of the film.
11. Any of the claims 1-6 molded article comprising the polymer compound.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Hydrophilic polyamide or polyimide "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8417