Nonlinear microwave filter
|発明の名称 （英語）||Nonlinear microwave filter|
|発明の概要（英語）||This nonlinear microwave filter is provided with quantum bits that are formed on a circuit board in which target quantum bits are formed which are quantum bits controlled in a superconducting quantum circuit, and that are coupled to a control waveguide to which the target quantum bits are coupled, wherein the distance to a waveguide end in the control waveguide is within a predetermined range from semi integer times the resonant wavelength, the quantum bits have a resonant frequency in which the difference from the resonant frequency of the target quantum bits is within a predetermined range, and the coupling to the control waveguide is stronger by a predetermined value than the coupling between the target quantum bits and the control waveguide.|
Background of the Invention]
Non-linear microwave filter background of the invention 1. This application is based on Application No. 2018-219739 of the Japanese Application of 22 11, claiming priority, to be incorporated herein.
Background of the invention Quantum computer-related technologies are being studied and developed. Techniques relating to quantum computers, Methods of 2 Quantum Bit Gate Operation in Quantum Computers Using Superconducting Quantum Bits are known (Reference is made to Patent Documents 1, 2 ). Advance technical literature
Patent Document Patent Document 1 : U. S. patent Specification No.7613765 Patent Document 2 : U. S. patent Application Publication No. 2016/0380636 Specification
1. A non-linear microwave filter, having quantum bits, said quantum bits being quantum bits formed on a circuit substrate forming a target quantum bit and coupled to a control waveguide, said target quantum bits being quantum bits controlled at a superconducting quantum circuit, and coupled to said control waveguide, The distance of the aforementioned quantum bit element from the waveguide end of the aforementioned control waveguide is within a predetermined range from half an integer multiple of the resonance wavelength, the aforementioned quantum bit element has a resonance frequency within a predetermined range of difference from the resonance frequency of the aforementioned target quantum bit element, and the coupling of the aforementioned quantum bit element to the aforementioned control waveguide is a predetermined value greater than the coupling of the aforementioned target quantum bit element to the aforementioned control waveguide.
2. The non-linear microwave filter, of claim 1 wherein said target quantum bit is located at said waveguide end.
3. The non-linear microwave filter as claimed in claim 1 or 2, is a quantum bit formed on the opposite side of the substrate surface of which the aforementioned target quantum bit is formed in the substrate surface of the aforementioned circuit substrate.
|参考情報 （研究プロジェクト等）||ERATO NAKAMURA Macroscopic Quantum Machines AREA|
『 Nonlinear microwave filter 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8293
- FAX: 03-5214-8476