Nonlinear microwave filter
|Posted date||Feb 2, 2021|
|Date of filing||Nov 21, 2019|
|Gazette Date||Aug 1, 2020|
|Title||Nonlinear microwave filter|
|Abstract||This nonlinear microwave filter is provided with quantum bits that are formed on a circuit board in which target quantum bits are formed which are quantum bits controlled in a superconducting quantum circuit, and that are coupled to a control waveguide to which the target quantum bits are coupled, wherein the distance to a waveguide end in the control waveguide is within a predetermined range from semi integer times the resonant wavelength, the quantum bits have a resonant frequency in which the difference from the resonant frequency of the target quantum bits is within a predetermined range, and the coupling to the control waveguide is stronger by a predetermined value than the coupling between the target quantum bits and the control waveguide.|
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
Background of the Invention]
Non-linear microwave filter background of the invention 1. This application is based on Application No. 2018-219739 of the Japanese Application of 22 11, claiming priority, to be incorporated herein.
Background of the invention Quantum computer-related technologies are being studied and developed. Techniques relating to quantum computers, Methods of 2 Quantum Bit Gate Operation in Quantum Computers Using Superconducting Quantum Bits are known (Reference is made to Patent Documents 1, 2 ). Advance technical literature
Patent Document Patent Document 1 : U. S. patent Specification No.7613765 Patent Document 2 : U. S. patent Application Publication No. 2016/0380636 Specification
|Scope of claims||
1. A non-linear microwave filter, having quantum bits, said quantum bits being quantum bits formed on a circuit substrate forming a target quantum bit and coupled to a control waveguide, said target quantum bits being quantum bits controlled at a superconducting quantum circuit, and coupled to said control waveguide, The distance of the aforementioned quantum bit element from the waveguide end of the aforementioned control waveguide is within a predetermined range from half an integer multiple of the resonance wavelength, the aforementioned quantum bit element has a resonance frequency within a predetermined range of difference from the resonance frequency of the aforementioned target quantum bit element, and the coupling of the aforementioned quantum bit element to the aforementioned control waveguide is a predetermined value greater than the coupling of the aforementioned target quantum bit element to the aforementioned control waveguide.
2. The non-linear microwave filter, of claim 1 wherein said target quantum bit is located at said waveguide end.
3. The non-linear microwave filter as claimed in claim 1 or 2, is a quantum bit formed on the opposite side of the substrate surface of which the aforementioned target quantum bit is formed in the substrate surface of the aforementioned circuit substrate.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
|Reference ( R and D project )||ERATO NAKAMURA Macroscopic Quantum Machines AREA|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " Nonlinear microwave filter "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8417