Point contact array, not circuit, and electronic circuit comprising the same
|Posted date||Jun 9, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Aug 16, 2004|
|Gazette Date||Jan 20, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Jan 6, 2009|
|International application number||JP2001009464|
|International publication number||WO2002037572|
|Date of international filing||Oct 29, 2001|
|Date of international publication||May 10, 2002|
|Title||Point contact array, not circuit, and electronic circuit comprising the same|
A NOT circuit realized using an atomic switch serving as a two terminal device and including a first electrode made of a compound conductive material having ionic conductivity and electronic conductivity and a second electrode made of a conductive substance.
Ag2S, Ag2Se, Cu2S, or Cu2Se is preferably used as the compound conductive material.
|Scope of claims||
1. A NOT circuit comprising: a first electrode made of a compound conductive material which, is Ag2S, Ag2Se, Cu2S, or Cu2Se including mobile ions and having ionic conductivity and electric conductivity;
a second electrode made of a conductive substance and spaced apart from the first electrode;
a resistor and a capacitor, each of which serves as a two-terminal device;
wherein the mobile ions can form a bridge between the first and second electrodes.
2. The NOT circuit according to claim 1, further comprising a diode in addition to the resistor and the capacitor.
3. The NOT circuit according to claim 1, wherein a voltage to be applied to the first and second electrodes is controlled through the capacitor to control the conductance between the first and second electrodes by charging and discharging the capacitor.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Quantum Effects and Related Physical Phenomena AREA|
Contact Information for " Point contact array, not circuit, and electronic circuit comprising the same "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476