Microencapsulated metal catalyst
|Posted date||Jun 15, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Oct 30, 2007|
|Gazette Date||Mar 27, 2008|
|Gazette Date||Feb 10, 2009|
|International application number||JP2002001298|
|International publication number||WO2002070131|
|Date of international filing||Feb 15, 2002|
|Date of international publication||Sep 12, 2002|
|Title||Microencapsulated metal catalyst|
A microencapsulated Group VIII metal catalyst which is stable even in air, easy to recover, and reusable is disclosed.
It comprises a polymer with side chains containing an aromatic substituent, and a metal catalyst comprising a Group VIII metal encapsulated in to this polymer.
|Scope of claims||
1. A microencapsulated metal catalyst, which comprises a metal catalyst containing palladium encapsulated in a polymer that has side chains containing an aromatic substituent, wherein the metal catalyst is a triphenylphosphine metal catalyst represented by the following general formula (I):
M(PPh3) (I)wherein M represents palladium.
2. The microencapsulated metal catalyst of claim 1, wherein the polymer that has side chains containing an aromatic substituent is a polymer having styrene units.
3. The microencapsulated metal catalyst of claim 2, wherein the polymer that has side chains containing an aromatic substituent is polystyrene.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Single Molecule and Atom Level Reactions AREA|
Contact Information for " Microencapsulated metal catalyst "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476