Signal processing device and method, signal processing program, and recording medium where the program is recorded
|Posted date||Jun 23, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Mar 3, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Dec 13, 2007|
|Gazette Date||Dec 9, 2008|
|International application number||JP2005003625|
|International publication number||WO2005086356|
|Date of international filing||Mar 3, 2005|
|Date of international publication||Sep 15, 2005|
|Title||Signal processing device and method, signal processing program, and recording medium where the program is recorded|
A signal processing device which outputs a discrete signal composed of a string of the sampling values and parameters m signal.
The signal processing device includes a sampling circuit which samples an input signal and outputs a discrete signal, multiple function generators which generate multiple sampling functions with parameters m different from each other, plural inner product operating units for each of parameters m that take an inner product between the input signal and each of plural sampling functions and output an inner product operating value, and a judging unit which determines parameter m providing a minimum error out of multiple errors composed of differences between the sampling value and inner product operating values output from the multiple inner product operating units and outputs the parameters.
|Scope of claims||
1. A signal processing method comprising the steps of: providing a plurality of fluency Analog-to-Digital converter functions classified with parameters m;
sampling a continuous input signal to get sampling values;finding inner product operating values between the continuous input signal and a fluency Analog-to-Digital converter function selected from the plurality of fluency Analog-to-Digital converter functions;judging differences between the sampling values and the inner product operating values;outputting the parameter m in which values of the differences come to minimum, and the sampling values or the inner product operating values as an output signal,providing a plurality of fluency Digital-to-Analog converter functions classified with the parameters m;inputting the output signal;selecting a fluency Digital-to-Analog converter function from the plurality of fluency Digital-to-Analog converter functions according to the parameter m in the output signal;
generating a continuous signal by performing convoluting integration between the selected fluency Digital-to-Analog converter function and the sampling values or the inner product operating values in the output signal.
2. The signal processing method according to claim 1, wherein the parameter m is a parameter denoting that each of the fluency Analog-to-Digital converter function of the parameter m and the fluency Digital-to-Analog converter function of the parameter m is continuously differentiable only as often as (m-2) times, and wherein the parameters m contain at least three types which are m=2, 3, and infin .
3. The signal processing method according to claim 1, wherein the fluency Analog-to-Digital converter function and the fluency Digital-to-Analog converter function maintain orthogonal relation each other for each of the parameters in.
4. The signal processing method according to claim 1, wherein the continuous input signal corresponds to a discrete signal which is sampled at shorter sampling period than that for getting the sampling values and then encoded, and wherein the continuous signal is a signal gotten through digital signal processing.
5. The signal processing method according to claim 1, wherein the output signal is inputted through a recording medium or a communication means.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST New High-Performance Information Processing Technology Supporting Information-Oriented Society - Aiming at the Creation of New High-Speed, Large-Capacity Computing Technology Based on Quantum Effects, Molecular Functions, Parallel Processing, etc.- AREA|
Contact Information for " Signal processing device and method, signal processing program, and recording medium where the program is recorded "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476