Silyl linker for solid-phase synthesis of nucleic acid
|Posted date||Jun 23, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Feb 10, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Feb 28, 2008|
|Gazette Date||Aug 31, 2010|
|International application number||JP2005002059|
|International publication number||WO2005080404|
|Date of international filing||Feb 10, 2005|
|Date of international publication||Sep 1, 2005|
|Title||Silyl linker for solid-phase synthesis of nucleic acid|
The purpose of the invention is to develop a silyl linker that can be efficiently introduced on a solid-phase support used for the synthesis of nucleic acid oligomers such as DNA.
The present invention relates to a silyl linker for use in the solid-phase synthesis of nucleic acid, comprised of a compound of the general formula or its ester or salt: H—(R1)Si(R2)-(C6H4)—CONH-(A)-COOH (I) wherein each of R1 and R2 is an alkyl or aryl group, and (A) represents a spacer moiety; a 3′-end nucleoside unit having said compound linked via an oxygen atom to the 3-position of a sugar of the nucleoside or its derivative, a solid-phase support having the 3′-end nucleoside unit, and a method for synthesis of nucleic acid oligomer with the use of said solid-phase support.
|Scope of claims||
1. A silyl linker for use in the solid-phase synthesis of nucleic acid, comprised of a compound of the general formula or its ester or salt:
H -- (R1)Si(R2)-(C6H4) -- CONH-(A)-COOH (I)
wherein the benzene ring structure is optionally further substituted, each of R1 and R2 is an alkyl, and
(A) is an alkylene group represented by the formula -- (CH2)n -- wherein n is 2-18.
2. The compound according to claim 1 wherein R1 and R2 are an alkyl group having 1 to 5 carbon atoms.
3. The compound according to claim 1 wherein the benzene ring structure ( -- (C6H4) -- ) has a substituent.
4. The compound according to claim 3 wherein the substituent of the benzene ring structure is selected from the group consisting of alkyl having 1 to 4 carbon atoms, halogeno, nitro, cyano and methoxy groups.
5. A 3'-end nucleoside unit having the compound according to claim 1 linked via an oxygen atom to the 3-position of a sugar of a nucleoside or its derivative.
6. The 3'-end nucleoside unit according to claim 5 wherein a base constituting the nucleoside is thymine.
7. The compound according to claim 6 which is 5'-O-(4,4'-dimethoxytrityl)-thymidine-3'-O-diisopropylsilyl-4-benzoylaminobutanoic acid triethylammonium.
8. A solid-phase support having the 3'-end nucleoside unit according to claim 5 introduced thereon.
9. The solid-phase support according to claim 8 having the 3'-end nucleoside unit at a ratio of 20-30 mu mol/g.
10. The solid-phase support according to claim 8 or 9, which is a highly cross-linked polystyrene (HCP) solid-phase support.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Creation of Bio-Devices and Bio-Systems with Chemical and Biological Molecules for Medical Use AREA|
Contact Information for " Silyl linker for solid-phase synthesis of nucleic acid "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476