Fluorinated polymers, method for producing the fluorinated compounds and polymers
|Posted date||Jul 4, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Nov 25, 2004|
|Gazette Date||Jun 21, 2007|
|Gazette Date||Sep 1, 2009|
|International application number||JP2004017905|
|International publication number||WO2005054313|
|Date of international filing||Nov 25, 2004|
|Date of international publication||Jun 16, 2005|
|Title||Fluorinated polymers, method for producing the fluorinated compounds and polymers|
|Abstract||A fluorinated polymer comprising a unit represented by the following formula (1), a method for producing fluorinated compounds and the fluorinated polymers, and an optical/electrical material or coating material comprising the fluorinated polymer.|
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
1. Field of the Invention
The present invention relates to novel fluorinated polymers and method for producing fluorinated compounds and fluorinated polymers.
2. Description of the Related Art
Fluorinated polymers are useful materials that are used in various applications, for example, optical members such as plastic optical fibers and photoresist materials, or surface modifiers. However, the synthetic processes of fluorinated polymers are complicated and costly.
A fluorinated polymer is obtained by polymerization of a fluorinated compound having a polymerizable unsaturated group. As an example of fluorinated polymers, 1,3-dioxolane derivatives and the like are disclosed in U.S. Pat. Nos. 3,308,107, 3,450,716; Izvestiya A Kademii Nank SSSR, Seriya Khimicheskaya. pp. 392-395, February 1988 by V. S. Yuminov et al. and pp/938-, April 1989 by V. S. Yuminov et al; and the like.
|Scope of claims||
1. A fluorinated polymer comprising a unit represented by the following formula (1)
2. The fluorinated polymer according to claim 1, wherein the fluorinated polymer is a homopolymer.
3. The fluorinated polymer according to claim 1, wherein the fluorinated polymer is represented by formula (2)
wherein Y1 to Y4 each independently represents a hydrogen atom, fluorine atom, or chlorine atom.
4. A method for producing fluorinated polymers, comprising producing a polymer represented by formula (1) by polymerizing the fluorinated compound represented by formula (4)
5. An optical/electrical material or coating material comprising the fluorinated polymer according to claim 1.
6. The method of claim 4, wherein the fluorinated compound represented by formula (4) is produced by reacting 2-chloro-2,2-difluoroethane-1,1-diol and at least one compound represented by formula (3)
wherein in Formula (3), X represents a hydroxy group, a chlorine atom, or a bromine atom.
7. The method of claim 4, wherein the fluorinated compound represented by formula (4) is produced by reacting 2-chloro-2,2-difluoroacetaldhyde and ethylene oxide.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||ERATO KOIKE Photonics Polymer AREA|
Contact Information for " Fluorinated polymers, method for producing the fluorinated compounds and polymers "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476