Process for producing aminophosphonic acid derivative
|Posted date||Jul 7, 2011|
|Date of filing||Mar 7, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Nov 22, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Apr 8, 2015|
|International application number||JP2005003851|
|International publication number||WO2005085262|
|Date of international filing||Mar 7, 2005|
|Date of international publication||Sep 15, 2005|
|Title||Process for producing aminophosphonic acid derivative|
To present a reaction system that efficiently catalyzes an enantio selective asymmetric nucleophilic addition reaction of an alpha -iminophosphonic acid ester.
An optically active alpha -amino-gamma -oxophosphonic acid derivative is produced through an asymmetric addition reaction of an alpha -iminophosphonic acid ester and a nucleophilic agent (for example, a silyl enol ether).
|Scope of claims||
1. A production method for aminophosphonic acid derivatives represented by the formula below: (see diagramm) wherein, R **1 to R **7 are as defmed below, wherein the production method comprises reacting an alpha -iminophosphonate ester represented by the formula below (see diagramm) wherein R **1 represents an alkyl group and R **2 represents a protective group for an amino group, and a nucleophilic agent that is a silyl enol ether represented by the formula below (see diagramm) wherein R **5 and R **6, may be identical or different, represent hydrogen atoms, alkyl groups, aryl groups or aralkyl groups, R **7 represents an alkyl group, aryl group, aralkyl group, alkoxy group or sulfide group represented by -SR **9, wherein R **9 represents an alkyl group, and R **8, may be identical or different, represents an alkyl group, in the presence of a chiral copper catalyst represented by the formula below (see diagramm) wherein R **3 and R **4, may be identical or different, represent an aryl group or an aralkyl group.
2. The production method of claim 1, wherein a compound having an activated proton is added to the reaction medium as an additive, wherein the compound having an activated proton is selected from water, alcohols or carboxylic acids.
3. The production method of claim 2, wherein the additive is hexafluro isopropyl alcohol (HFIP).
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
|Reference ( R and D project )||ERATO KOBAYASHI Highly Functionalized Reaction Environments AREA|
Contact Information for " Process for producing aminophosphonic acid derivative "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476