Polycyclic fused ring type pi-conjugated organic materials
|Posted date||Jul 20, 2011|
|Date of filing||Nov 5, 2004|
|Gazette Date||Dec 6, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Feb 4, 2009|
|Title||Polycyclic fused ring type pi-conjugated organic materials|
Polycyclic fused ring type pi-conjugated organic materials (VIIa to VIId). These are obtained, as shown in the following scheme (1), by subjecting the starting material (I) to dimetalation with an organometallic base and trapping the resultant organometallic compound with an organosilicon reagent (i: 1) n-BuLi or t-BuLi
2) HMe2SiCl) to obtain the intermediate (II), subsequently reacting the intermediate with a metallic reducing agent to cause an intramolecular reductional cyclization reaction to proceed to thereby yield a dianion intermediate, and then trapping the dianion intermediate with an electrophilic agent (ii: 1) LiNaph, THF, rt, 5 min
2) electrophile or NH4Cl). The polycyclic fused ring type pi-conjugated organic materials are excellent in luminescent properties and charge-transporting properties.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||PRESTO Synthesis and Control AREA|
Contact Information for " Polycyclic fused ring type pi-conjugated organic materials "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476