|Posted date||Jul 21, 2011|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Nov 15, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Feb 6, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Dec 5, 2008|
|International application number||JP2004006793|
|International publication number||WO2004100965|
|Date of international filing||Nov 15, 2005|
|Date of international publication||Nov 25, 2004|
An immunostimulant of a novel type which is a complex of an immunostimulant oligonucleotide with a carrier having a high safety and a high transfection effect.
A complex comprising an immunostimulant oligonucleotide and a polysaccharide having a beta-1,3-bond (preferably a beta-1,3-glucan such as schizophyllan) is formed and then administered as an immunostimulant.
Preferable examples of the immunostimulant oligonucleotide include a nonmethylated CpG motif.
As the polysaccharide, it is favorable to use one modified with a nucleic acid- binding and/or cytophilic functional group.
|Scope of claims||
1. Immune stimulation of oligonucleotides and / 3 ― 1, 3 ― consisting of complex polysaccharides with immune stimulant.
2. Immuno-stimulator of immune stimulation of origonukureochido containing unmethylated CpG motifs, claim 1.
3. Immuno-stimulator of the phosphate backbone of the origonuureocido, osuorocioeeto or osuorojicioeeto are qualified, claim 1.
4. ] 3 ― 1, 3 ― polysaccharides with a / 3 ― 1, 3-glucan or ― 1, 3 ― an immune stimulant for KIS run in claim 1.
5. Paragraph 4 should be chosen from schizophyllan, curdlan, lentinan, Berkman, Dari Horan, laminarin or scleroglucan β - 1, 3 - ring/recan, immune stimulant.
6. Polysaccharide nucleic acid binding and Ζ or cell membrane affinity groups qualified, an immune stimulant for claim 1.
7. Claim 1 should be triple helical structure of polysaccharides and oligonucleotide complexes are formed through hydrogen bonds and hydrophobic interactions between the immune stimulant.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||SORST Selected in Fiscal 2001|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " Immunostimulant "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476