Composition in gel form comprising carbon nanotube and ionic liquid and method for production thereof
|Posted date||Jul 21, 2011|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Apr 21, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Jun 22, 2005|
|Gazette Date||Sep 25, 2006|
|International application number||JP2003013162|
|International publication number||WO2004037720|
|Date of international filing||Apr 21, 2005|
|Date of international publication||May 6, 2004|
|Title||Composition in gel form comprising carbon nanotube and ionic liquid and method for production thereof|
A composition in the form of a gel comprising carbon nanotube and an ionic liquid; and a method for preparing the composition which comprises applying a shearing force to carbon nanotube in the presence of the ionic liquid, to subdivide the carbon nanotube, and optionally subjecting the resulting product to centrifugal separation.
The composition in the form of a gel is excellent in formability and can be formed only by forming it into a predetermined shape by means of printing, coating, extrusion or injection in a fluidized state provided by applying a slight external force, followed by removing the ionic liquid with a solvent or an absorbing material.
The composition allows the forming of a carbon nanotube with ease and without detriment to the characteristics thereof.
|Scope of claims||
1. Gel compositions consisting of carbon nanotubes with liquid ion to feature.
2. By single-walled carbon nanotube carbon nanotubes special shall that claim 1, gel-like composition.
3. Method consisting of carbon nanotubes in claim 1 and ionn liquid and gel-like compositions to ionn liquid presence in addition to shear the nanotube method features include a process to break down.
4. Permissible for centrifugal separation of said subdivision process to claim 3-gel composition of manufacturing methods.
5. Print in gel compositions consisting of claim 1 wherein carbon nanotubes and ionn liquid processing method to force the gel compositions in the flow state, its composition, coated, extruded, or method that contains the process to remove liquid ionn get dissolved and injected, to form the shape of a given process, and wherein ionn liquid solvent or get absorbed by the absorber, wherein shape contact features.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||ERATO AIDA Nanospace AREA|
Contact Information for " Composition in gel form comprising carbon nanotube and ionic liquid and method for production thereof "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476