Hapten compound and antibody
|Posted date||Aug 2, 2011|
|Date of filing||Oct 5, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Nov 5, 2008|
|Gazette Date||Jun 11, 2014|
|International application number||JP2006319977|
|International publication number||WO2007097065|
|Date of international filing||Oct 5, 2006|
|Date of international publication||Aug 30, 2007|
|Title||Hapten compound and antibody|
The present invention is a compound having a structure represented by the following formula (1): , and an antibody to BSH obtained by using the compound as a hapten and using a complex of the hapten and a high-molecular compound as an antigen.
By using the present invention, it becomes possible to provide a hapten compound for preparing an antibody recognizing BSH highly sensitively and highly selectively, an antibody to BSH, as well as a kit for measuring BSH and an immunological measuring method having high sensitivity and excellent in quantitative property using the antibody.
|Scope of claims||
1. A compound having a structure represented by the following formula (1): (see diagramm)
2. A monoclonal antibody to mercaptoundecahydrododecaborate (BSH) obtained by using the compound as defined in claim 1 as a hapten and using a complex of the hapten and a high-molecular compound as an antigen.
3. A hybridoma producing a monoclonal antibody as defined in claim 2.
4. The hybridoma according to claim 3, wherein the hybridoma is BSF-2 (accession number FERM AP-20805).
5. A monoclonal antibody produced by the hybridoma of claim 4.
6. A kit for measuring mercaptoundecahydrododecaborate (BSH), comprising a monoclonal antibody as defined in claim 2 or 5.
7. A method of measuring mercaptoundecahydrododecaborate (BSH), comprising using a monoclonal antibody as defined in claim 2 or 5.
8. A method of measuring mercaptoundecahydrododecaborate (BSH), comprising using a kit as defined in claim 6.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Specified countries||Contracting States: AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC NL PL PT RO SE SI SK TR|
Contact Information for " Hapten compound and antibody "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476