Ceramic particle group comprising sintered particles of hydroxyapatite
|Posted date||Sep 5, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Mar 17, 2010|
|Gazette Date||Jul 8, 2010|
|Gazette Date||Apr 10, 2012|
|International application number||JP2005016837|
|International publication number||WO2006030782|
|Date of international filing||Sep 13, 2005|
|Date of international publication||Mar 23, 2006|
|Title||Ceramic particle group comprising sintered particles of hydroxyapatite|
A ceramic particle group dispersed in a solvent in a state of primary particles of single crystal, a method for production thereof and a use thereof are disclosed.
In one embodiment a method is disclosed for producing a sintered particle (ceramic particle) group of hydroxyapatite (HAp), which includes a step of subjecting a system wherein calcium carbonate is present between primary particles of hydroxyapatite (HAp) to sintering and then dissolving calcium carbonate with water to remove calcium carbonate.
A hydroxyapatite (HAp) sintered particle group produced by the above method is a nanometer size particle group having a particle diameter of about 70 to about 120 nm, and is a particle group having a uniform particle diameter (coefficient of variation: 12%), and further 96% of the particle group is dispersed as a single crystal particle.
|Scope of claims||
1. A ceramic particle group comprised of granular ceramic particles: wherein a majority of the ceramic particles in the ceramic particle group are monocrystalline primary particles, which are either primary particles of single crystal, or a cluster of primary particles of single crystal that are held together by ionic interactions;
wherein a proportion of the monocrystalline primary particles contained in the ceramic particle group is no less than 70%;
wherein the ceramic particles have a particle diameter in a range of 10 nm to 700 nm;
wherein a coefficient of variation of particle diameter of the ceramic particle group is no greater than 20%; and
wherein the ceramic particles comprise sintered particles of hydroxyapatite.
2. A chromatography filler, which comprises a ceramic particle group of claim 1.
3. A dental or medical material, which comprises a ceramic particle group of claim 1.
4. A cosmetic additive which comprises a ceramic particle group of claim 1.
5. A building material, which comprises a ceramic particle group of claim 1.
6. An industrial material, which comprises a ceramic particle group of claim 1.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||PRESTO Nanostructure and Material Property AREA|
Contact Information for " Ceramic particle group comprising sintered particles of hydroxyapatite "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476