Ceramic particle group and method for production thereof and use thereof
|発明の名称 （英語）||Ceramic particle group and method for production thereof and use thereof|
A ceramic particle group dispersed in a solvent in a state of primary particles of single crystal, a method for production thereof and a use thereof are disclosed.
In one embodiment a method is disclosed for producing a sintered particle (ceramic particle) group of hydroxyapatite (HAp), which includes a step of subjecting a system wherein calcium carbonate is present between primary particles of hydroxyapatite (HAp) to sintering and then dissolving calcium carbonate with water to remove calcium carbonate.
A hydroxyapatite (HAp) sintered particle group produced by the above method is a nanometer size particle group having a particle diameter of about 70 to about 120 nm, and is a particle group having a uniform particle diameter (coefficient of variation: 12%), and further 96% of the particle group is dispersed as a single crystal particle.
1. A method for producing a ceramic particle group, comprising: mixing ceramic particles of ceramic material with an anti-fusing agent, so as to place the anti-fusing agent between the primary particles of ceramic material to be subjected to sintering;
sintering the mixed particles; and
removing the anti-fusing agent after sintering the mixed particles.
2. A method as set forth in claim 1, wherein mixing the ceramic particles further comprises: mixing the primary particles with a solution that contains a high-molecular compound having any of a carboxyl group, a sulfuric acid group, a sulfonic acid group, a phosphoric acid group, a phosphonic acid group, and an amino group on side chains; and,
adding metal salts to the mixture of the primary particles and the high-molecular compound.
3. A method as set forth in claim 2, wherein the high-molecular compound is at least one kind of substance selected from the group consisting of: poly(acrylic acid), poly(methacrylic acid), poly(glutamic acid), poly(ethylene sulfonic acid), poly(sulfoalkyl methacrylate), poly(acrylamido-N-methylphosphonic acid), and polypeptide.
4. A method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the anti-fusing agent is non-volatile at a sintering temperature during sintering of the mixed particles.
5. A method as set forth in claim 1, wherein removing the anti-fusing agent includes dissolving the anti-fusing agent in a solvent.
6. A method as set forth in claim 5, wherein the solvent used in removing the anti-fusing agent dissolves the anti-fusing agent but does not dissolve the ceramic particles.
7. A method as set forth in claim 5, wherein the anti-fusing agent is soluble in an aqueous solvent.
8. A method as set forth in claim 5, wherein the anti-fusing agent is calcium carbonate.
9. A method as set forth in claim 1, further comprising: generating primary particles before mixing the ceramic particles.
10. A method as set forth in claim 9, wherein the primary particles generated have a particle diameter in a range of 10 nm to 500 nm.
11. A method as set forth in claim 9, wherein a coefficient of variation of particle diameter of a primary particle group comprised of the primary particles generated is no greater than 20%.
|参考情報 （研究プロジェクト等）||PRESTO Nanostructure and Material Property AREA|
『 Ceramic particle group and method for production thereof and use thereof 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8486
- FAX: 03-5214-8417