Method for immobilizing self-organizing material or fine particle on substrate, and substrate manufactured by using such method
|Posted date||Sep 7, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Jun 26, 2007|
|Gazette Date||Jan 24, 2008|
|Gazette Date||Nov 9, 2010|
|Title||Method for immobilizing self-organizing material or fine particle on substrate, and substrate manufactured by using such method|
A method for immobilizing a self-organizing material or fine particles on a substrate, and a substrate whereupon the self-organizing material or the fine particles are immobilized.
More specifically, the method for immobilizing the fine particles including a nucleic acid (for instance, DNA or RNA) or a metal oxide on the substrate, and the substrate whereupon the nucleic acid (for example, DNA or RNA) or the metal oxide is immobilized.
|Scope of claims||
1. A method for arranging fine particles on a substrate of metal-oxide, comprising the steps of: applying an acid solution to the substrate;
obtaining a mixed solution by mixing a solution containing the fine particles with a solution containing a self-organizing material;
applying the mixed solution to the substrate after removing the acid solution from the substrate; and
drying the mixed solution applied to the substrate with the self-organizing material still present on the substrate.
2. The method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the self-organizing material is a nucleic acid, a protein, an amino acid, a lipid, or a sugar.
3. The method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the metal oxide is Al2O3, ZnO, TiO2, SiO2, ZrO2, SrTiO2, LaAlO3, Y2O3, MgO, GGG, YIG, LiTaO, LiNbO, KTaO3, KNbO3, or NdGaO3.
4. The method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the fine particles comprise gold, silver, platinum, palladium, iridium, rhodium, osmium, ruthenium, nickel, cobalt, indium, copper, TiO2, or BaTiO3.
5. The method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the fine particles have a particle diameter in a range of 1 nm to 100 nm.
6. The method as set forth in claim 1, wherein the drying step is performed by blowing a dry inert gas or air.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Creation of Novel Nano-material/System Synthesized by Self-organization for Medical Use AREA|
Contact Information for " Method for immobilizing self-organizing material or fine particle on substrate, and substrate manufactured by using such method "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476