Hapten compound and antibody
|Posted date||Sep 9, 2011|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Oct 5, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Dec 24, 2009|
|Gazette Date||Oct 21, 2014|
|International application number||JP2006319977|
|International publication number||WO2007097065|
|Date of international filing||Oct 5, 2006|
|Date of international publication||Aug 30, 2007|
|Title||Hapten compound and antibody|
The present invention is a compound having a structure represented by the following formula (1): and an antibody to BSH obtained by using the compound as a hapten and using a complex of the hapten and a high-molecular compound as an antigen.
By using the present invention, it becomes possible to provide a hapten compound for preparing an antibody recognizing BSH highly sensitively and highly selectively, an antibody to BSH, as well as a kit for measuring BSH and an immunological measuring method having high sensitivity and excellent in quantitative property using the antibody.
|Scope of claims||
1. A hybridoma producing a monoclonal antibody, wherein the hybridoma is BSF-2 (accession number FERM BP-10689).
2. A monoclonal antibody produced by the hybridoma BSF-2 (accession number FERM BP-I0689).
3. A monoclonal antibody to mercaptoundecahydrododecaborate (BSH), wherein the heavy chain of the antibody has at least 90% homology to SEQ ID NO:3 and the light chain of the antibody has at least 90% homology to SEQ ID NO:4.
4. A kit for measuring mercaptoundecahydrodecaborate (BSH), comprising a monoclonal antibody as defined in claim 3.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " Hapten compound and antibody "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476