Method of decellularizing tissues
|Posted date||Apr 3, 2012|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||May 12, 2004|
|Gazette Date||Sep 21, 2006|
|Gazette Date||Oct 25, 2011|
|International application number||JP2004006662|
|International publication number||WO2004100831|
|Date of international filing||May 12, 2004|
|Date of international publication||Nov 25, 2004|
|Title||Method of decellularizing tissues|
In the transplant of a living organism tissue, such as a heart valve, taken from an animal, etc. into a human body, a cell removing solution for removing original cells from the living organism tissue is provided with flow approximately equal to the bloodstream of transplant recipient living body, and the living organism tissue is placed in the flow so as to effect immersion of the living organism tissue in the cell removing solution.
In the immersion, it is preferred that the living organism tissue placed in the cell removing solution, while being rotated, be irradiated with microwave.
As a result, original cells can be removed from the living organism tissue uniformly and reliably, so that the biocompatibility of living organism tissue after transplant can be enhanced.
|Scope of claims||
1. A cell-removing method for removing original cells from a living organism tissue after the living organism tissue is removed from a transplant donor and before the living organism tissue is implanted into a transplant recipient, comprising: immersing the living organism tissue in a cell-removing solution, the cell-removing solution flowing in a state of a pulsatile flow, while irradiating the living organism tissue with microwave.
2. The cell-removing method according to claim 1, wherein the microwave is applied while rotating the living organism tissue relative to a microwave irradiation site.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Method of decellularizing tissues "
- Waseda University Intellectual Property and Research Collaboration Support Section
- URL: https://www.waseda.jp/inst/research/en
- Address: 1-6-1 Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 169-8050
- Phone: 81-3-5286-9867
- Fax: 81-3-5286-8374