Analgesic agent comprising cyclic phosphatidic acid derivative
|Posted date||Apr 11, 2012|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||Oct 19, 2010|
|Gazette Date||Apr 14, 2011|
|Gazette Date||Sep 13, 2011|
|International application number||JP2007001463|
|International publication number||WO2008081580|
|Date of international filing||Dec 25, 2007|
|Date of international publication||Jul 10, 2008|
|Title||Analgesic agent comprising cyclic phosphatidic acid derivative|
An object of the present invention is to elucidate an analgesic effect as one of new cPA bioactivities and thus to provide a novel analgesic agent.
The present invention provides an analgesic agent which comprises a cyclic phosphatidic acid derivative that is one type of phospholipid.
|Scope of claims||
1. A method of alleviating pain comprising administering an effective amount to a patient in need thereof, a compound represented by the formula (1):
wherein R represents C1-C30 linear or branched alkyl, C2-C30 linear or branched alkenyl, or C2-C30 linear or branched alkynl, provided that such groups are optionally substituted by a cycloalkane ring or an aromatic ring; X and Y each independently represents -- O -- or -- C2 -- , provided that X and Y do not simultaneously represent -- CH2 -- ; and M represents a hydrogen atom or a counter cation, or a pharmacologically acceptable salt thereof, to alleviate pain.
2. The method according to claim 1, wherein in the compound of formula (1), X and Y represent -- O -- .
3. The method according to claim 1, wherein in the compound of formula (1), X X or Y represents -- CH2 -- .
4. The method according to claim 1, wherein the compound of formula (1) is 1-oleoyl cyclic phosphatidic acid or 1-palmitoleoyl cyclic phosphatidic acid.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Analgesic agent comprising cyclic phosphatidic acid derivative "
- Ochanomizu University Research Promotion Division
- Address: 2-1-1, Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 112-8610
- Fax: 81-3-5978-2732