Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell
|発明の名称 （英語）||Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell|
Disclosed is an oxide- and/or nitride-based carrier for an electrode catalyst, which is used for an electrode of a solid polymer fuel cell (PEFC).
The carrier for an electrode catalyst is characterized by being composed of a fused body of primary particles of oxides of one or more metals selected from among rare earth elements, alkaline earth elements, transition metals, niobium, bismuth, tin, antimony, zirconium, molybdenum, indium, tantalum and tungsten.
The carrier for an electrode catalyst is also characterized in that at least 80% of the primary particles of metal oxides having a size of 5-100 nm are fused and bonded together, thereby forming chain-like or tufted structures each of which is composed of 5 or more of the primary particles.
1. Of the electrode catalyst for a carrier, wherein
A transition metal selected from the group by aggregation, tin, antimony oxide of a metal in the at least one of an aggregate of primary particles of the case is formed in a nitrogen gas or an ammonia atmosphere at a temperature higher than 500 °C is reduced to at least partially converted to a metal nitride, and
A method or a plasma process in a chemical flame through, for making the transition metal is selected from the, tin, antimony in the at least one metal-oxide-containing material and cooling the immediate effect, at least in part is configured to move the aggregate and a primary particle size of 5 nm to the metal nitride microcrystals of at least 100 nm aggregate and bind each other to form a chain or dendritic 80% structure, a chain or dendritic structure by each of the more than one form microcrystalline 5, further
Chemical flame or a plasma process method comprising the steps of: preparing a solution containing metal ions of the mineral turpentine; / or nitrogen gas with the oxygen and, through use of a nebulizer, the solution to form a mist; and the solution is introduced into the high temperature chemical flame or plasma.
2. An electrode catalyst, wherein the means for electrode support of the catalyst loading of the noble metal and/or 1 to 50 wt % of a noble metal alloy containing according to claim 1, containing a noble metal or noble metal and an alloy/average particle diameter of 1 to 20 nm each.
3. An electrode catalyst, a portion of the electrode catalyst according to claim 2 wherein the covering material covers the surface of the carrier is removed by acid treatment.
4. A fuel cell, using the electrode catalyst according to claim 3.
『 Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立大学法人山梨大学 研究推進・社会連携機構 社会連携・知財管理センター
- URL: http://www.scrs.yamanashi.ac.jp/
- Address: 〒400-8510 山梨県甲府市武田四丁目４番３７号
- TEL: 055-220-8755
- FAX: 055-220-8757