Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell
|Posted date||Jun 18, 2013|
|Date of filing||Nov 26, 2010|
|Gazette Date||Aug 15, 2012|
|Gazette Date||Dec 21, 2016|
|International application number||JP2010071106|
|International publication number||WO2011065471|
|Date of international filing||Nov 26, 2010|
|Date of international publication||Jun 3, 2011|
|Title||Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell|
Disclosed is an oxide- and/or nitride-based carrier for an electrode catalyst, which is used for an electrode of a solid polymer fuel cell (PEFC).
The carrier for an electrode catalyst is characterized by being composed of a fused body of primary particles of oxides of one or more metals selected from among rare earth elements, alkaline earth elements, transition metals, niobium, bismuth, tin, antimony, zirconium, molybdenum, indium, tantalum and tungsten.
The carrier for an electrode catalyst is also characterized in that at least 80% of the primary particles of metal oxides having a size of 5-100 nm are fused and bonded together, thereby forming chain-like or tufted structures each of which is composed of 5 or more of the primary particles.
|Scope of claims||
1. Of the electrode catalyst for a carrier, wherein
A transition metal selected from the group by aggregation, tin, antimony oxide of a metal in the at least one of an aggregate of primary particles of the case is formed in a nitrogen gas or an ammonia atmosphere at a temperature higher than 500 °C is reduced to at least partially converted to a metal nitride, and
A method or a plasma process in a chemical flame through, for making the transition metal is selected from the, tin, antimony in the at least one metal-oxide-containing material and cooling the immediate effect, at least in part is configured to move the aggregate and a primary particle size of 5 nm to the metal nitride microcrystals of at least 100 nm aggregate and bind each other to form a chain or dendritic 80% structure, a chain or dendritic structure by each of the more than one form microcrystalline 5, further
Chemical flame or a plasma process method comprising the steps of: preparing a solution containing metal ions of the mineral turpentine; / or nitrogen gas with the oxygen and, through use of a nebulizer, the solution to form a mist; and the solution is introduced into the high temperature chemical flame or plasma.
2. An electrode catalyst, wherein the means for electrode support of the catalyst loading of the noble metal and/or 1 to 50 wt % of a noble metal alloy containing according to claim 1, containing a noble metal or noble metal and an alloy/average particle diameter of 1 to 20 nm each.
3. An electrode catalyst, a portion of the electrode catalyst according to claim 2 wherein the covering material covers the surface of the carrier is removed by acid treatment.
4. A fuel cell, using the electrode catalyst according to claim 3.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " Oxide-based stable high-potential carrier for solid polymer fuel cell "
- University of Yamanashi Center for Social Collaboration and Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.scrs.yamanashi.ac.jp/
- Address: 4-4-37, Takeda, Kofu, Yamanashi, Japan , 400-8510
- Fax: 81-55-220-8757