Substance-encapsulating vesicle and process for producing the same
|発明の名称 （英語）||Substance-encapsulating vesicle and process for producing the same|
Provided is a method for easily and efficiently producing encapsulated substance vesicles wherein a substance is encapsulated in the cavity of vesicles obtained by polymer self-assembly.
Empty vesicles that have membranes comprising a first polymer that is a block copolymer with uncharged hydrophilic segments and a first kind of charged segments and a second polymer with a second kind of charged segments that carry a charge that is the opposite of said first kind of charged segments as well as spaces that are enclosed by said membranes are mixed in an aqueous medium with the substance that is to be encapsulated in the spaces.
1. A vesicle comprising a membrane containing: a block copolymer having an uncharged hydrophilic segment and a cationic segment; and a nucleic acid; said membrane defining a cavity surrounded thereby, wherein the uncharged hydrophilic segment is polyalkylene glycol and the cationic segment is polyamine, and wherein the molecular weight ratio X of the uncharged hydrophilic segment is within the range of 0.05 < X < 0.1, said weight ratio X being defined as follows: (Equation image 7 not included in text) wherein: M N represents the molecular weight of the uncharged hydrophilic segment, M C represents the molecular weight of the cationic segment, M A represents the molecular weight of the nucleic acid, P C represents the number of cationic amino groups in the cationic segment, P A represents the number of the phosphate groups in the nucleic acid, and N **+/P is the mole ratio of cationic groups of the cationic segment to phosphate groups of the nucleic acid and is within the range of 1.0 < N **+/P < 3.0.
2. The vesicle according to claim 1, wherein the membrane has a trilaminar structure comprising an outer layer, an intermediate layer, and an inner layer.
3. The vesicle according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the membrane further comprises a cross-linker.
4. The vesicle according to claim 3, which has a CL/N ratio of 0.1 or higher, the CL/N ratio being the mole ratio of the cross-linker to cationic groups of the cationic segment.
5. The vesicle according to claim 3 or 4, wherein the cross-linker is glutaraldehyde.
6. The vesicle according to any one of claims 1 to 5 for use in a drug delivery system.
7. The vesicle according to any one of claims 1 to 6, further comprising a drug within the cavity surrounded by the membrane.
|参考情報 （研究プロジェクト等）||CREST Establishment of Innovative Manufacturing Technology Based on Nanoscience AREA|
『 Substance-encapsulating vesicle and process for producing the same 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8293
- FAX: 03-5214-8476