MUON-PLASMOID COMPOUND NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR
|Posted date||Jul 25, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP084706|
|International publication number||WO 2016093324|
|Date of international filing||Dec 10, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Jun 16, 2016|
|Title||MUON-PLASMOID COMPOUND NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR|
|Abstract||Provided is a muon-plasmoid complex nuclear fusion reactor whereby muon reactivation can be performed in order to increase the efficiency of energy production. A muon-plasmoid nuclear fusion reactor for obtaining a nuclear fusion reaction comprises a target container 10, a solid hydrogen ice fog generating source 20, a plasmoid generating source 30, and a muon generating source 40. The solid hydrogen ice fog generating source 20 is connected to the target container 10, and injects solid hydrogen into the target container 10 and forms a solid hydrogen ice fog 21. The plasmoid generating source 30 is connected to the target container 10, and generates a magnetized plasmoid 31, transports the magnetized plasmoid into the solid hydrogen ice fog 21 in the target container 10, and forms a solid-plasma complex region 32. The muon generating source 40 is connected to the target container 10, and injects muons 41 into the solid-plasma complex region 32 to obtain a nuclear reaction.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A plasmoid complex nuclear fusion reactor, the muon - - muon in order to obtain a nuclear fusion reaction plasmoid complex nuclear fusion reactor, And the target container for causing a nuclear fusion reaction, Is connected to the target container, and the solid hydrogen ice fog source for forming the incident solid hydrogen in the target container solid hydrogen ice fog, Is connected to the target vessel, the magnetization plasmoid in the solid hydrogen ice fog in the target container as well as generate a magnetized plasmoid to transport, solid - and the plasmoid generation source for forming a plasma complex area, And plasma muon source in order to obtain the incident nuclear reaction the muon in the composite area, - which is connected to the target container, solid Muon characterized in that it comprises a - plasmoid complex fusion reactor.
2. Muon according to claim 1 - in the plasmoid complex fusion reactor, the solid hydrogen ice fog sources and plasmoid generation sources, solid is generated - control as plasma complex area is maintained long time compared to the lifetime of the muon plasmoid complex fusion reactor - muons, characterized in that it is.
3. Muon according to claim 1 or claim 2 - in the plasmoid complex fusion reactor, the plasmoid generating source, the magnetization plasmoid faster than the time scale of the plasma diffusion or relaxation, to transport in a solid hydrogen ice fog in the target container muon, characterized in that - plasmoid complex fusion reactor.
4. Muon according to any one of claims 1 to 3 - the plasmoid complex fusion reactor, the muon generating source, muons characterized by incident muons while solid hydrogen ice fog is sublimated - plasmoid compound nucleus fusion reactor.
5. Muon according to any one of claims 1 to 4 - A plasmoid composite nuclear fusion reactor, further connected to the target vessel, by including an energy transducer for recovering the fusion product plasmoid complex fusion reactor - muon characterized.
6. Muons of claim 5 - In plasmoid complex fusion reactor, the plasmoid source is characterized by inducing the fusion product energy converter using a magnetic field to confine the generated magnetization plasmoid as a guide magnetic field muon - plasmoid complex fusion reactor.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " MUON-PLASMOID COMPOUND NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR "
- Nihon University Nihon University Business, Research and Intellectual Property Center
- URL: http://www.nubic.jp/english/index.html
- Address: 4-8-24, Kudan-minami, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8275
- Fax: 81-3-5275-8328