METHOD OF PREPARING FUNCTIONALLY ACTIVATED CELL SHEET THROUGH LOW OXYGEN TREATMENT
|Posted date||Aug 4, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP076207|
|International publication number||WO 2016043201|
|Date of international filing||Sep 16, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Mar 24, 2016|
|Title||METHOD OF PREPARING FUNCTIONALLY ACTIVATED CELL SHEET THROUGH LOW OXYGEN TREATMENT|
|Abstract||The present invention provides a method of preparing a cell sheet which is more usefully used in the treatment of damage in living tissue. In particular, the present invention provides a method for preparing a cell sheet which achieves a sufficient functional improvement of an infarcted myocardium by transplanting the cell sheet for an infarcted myocardium in myocardial infarction. More specifically, the present invention relates to a method of preparing a cell sheet, the method comprising: a step for culturing cells on a culture substrate to form a cell sheet derived from the cells; a step for culturing the cell sheet under a low oxygen condition at a predetermined temperature for a predetermined period of time; and a step for detaching the cell sheet from the culture substrate after cultured under said condition.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Method for manufacturing a cell sheet comprising the following of (a) ~ (c) step. (A) culturing the cells on a culture substrate, the step of forming the cell sheet from the cells, (B) the cell sheet at a predetermined temperature and low oxygen conditions, the step of a predetermined period of culture, (C) After the culture at the conditions, the process of peeling the cell sheet from the culture substrate
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the cell, which is a Cardiosphere derived cells.
3. The hypoxic conditions, method according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the oxygen concentration of 0% to 8%.
4. A method according to any one of claims 1 to 3 wherein the predetermined temperature, characterized in that it is a 30 ° C ~ 36 ° C.
5. The culture period is, the method according to any one of claims 1 to 4, characterized in that the 12 to 72 hours.
6. Cell sheet produced by the method according to any one of claims 1 to 5.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " METHOD OF PREPARING FUNCTIONALLY ACTIVATED CELL SHEET THROUGH LOW OXYGEN TREATMENT "
- YAMAGUCHI UNIVERSITY (In Japanese)学術研究部 産学連携課
- URL: http://www.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/english/
- Address: (In Japanese)〒755-8611 宇部市常盤台２－１６－１
- Fax: 81-836-85-9962