BINDER, USE THEREOF AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING ELECTRODE
|Posted date||Aug 4, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP077987|
|International publication number||WO 2016052715|
|Date of international filing||Oct 1, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Apr 7, 2016|
|Title||BINDER, USE THEREOF AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING ELECTRODE|
|Abstract||The purpose of the present invention is to provide an aqueous binder which enables use of an active material that is highly reactive with water by suppressing deterioration of the active material, while ensuing high electrode strength with a small amount of use and enabling an electrode to achieve high output characteristics and the like. This binder connects an active material and a conductive assistant, which are materials for electrodes of electrochemical devices, and is characterized by containing protons in the system.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A binder which connects the active material and conductive auxiliary agent is a material of the electrode for electrochemical devices, a binder which is characterized by containing a proton to the system.
2. The binder according to claim 1, characterized by containing a compound having a polar functional group having a proton as a main component.
3. The binder according to claim 2, wherein said compound is alginic acid.
4. The binder according to any one of claims 1 to 3, conductive additive, electrode slurry comprising the active material and water.
5. Electrode slurry according to claim 4, solid content, characterized in that 20 to 75% by weight.
6. Electrode for electrochemical devices which is characterized by containing a binder according to any one of claims 1 to 3.
7. The content of the binder, characterized in that the active material, conductive additive, and the total dry weight of the binder is 100% by weight, 10 wt% 1 wt% or more as dry weight, wherein electrochemical device electrode according to claim 6.
8. Including a positive electrode and a negative electrode, an electrochemical device comprising an electrolyte between the positive electrode and the negative electrode, The positive electrode and / or negative electrode, an electrochemical device, which is a electrode for electrochemical devices according to claim 6 or 7.
9. The above electrochemical device, the electrochemical device according to claim 8, characterized in that a lithium ion secondary battery.
10. A method of manufacturing an electrochemical device electrode according to claim 6 or 7, A binder according to any one of claims 1 to 3, Step A to obtain the active material, conductive auxiliary agent were mixed, the mixture which is the material of the electrode for electrochemical devices, Method characterized by comprising mixing with water the mixture, a step B of the solid content concentration to obtain a slurry for electrode is 20 to 75 wt%, a.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " BINDER, USE THEREOF AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING ELECTRODE "
- Kansai University Division of Community and Business Partnerships, Center for Intellectual Property
- URL: http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/renkei/
- Address: 3-35, Yamate-cho 3-chome, Suita-shi, Osaka, Japan , 564-8680
- Fax: 81-6-6368-1245