METHOD AND DEVICE FOR ARRANGING CELLS USING LASER
|Posted date||Aug 5, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP075659|
|International publication number||WO 2016039397|
|Date of international filing||Sep 9, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Mar 17, 2016|
|Title||METHOD AND DEVICE FOR ARRANGING CELLS USING LASER|
|Abstract||Provided are a method and a device for arranging cells using a laser, whereby cells can be arranged so that the cells are prevented from separating from each other. The method according to the present invention comprises: a step for capturing cells using a laser; a step for conveying the captured cells relative to other cells and contacting the cells in a polymer solution that contains a water-soluble polymer in an aqueous solvent; and maintaining the contact among the cells using a depletion effect of the polymer solution. The device according to the present invention comprises: a laser light source; a polymer solution that contains a water-soluble polymer in an aqueous solvent and can exert a depletion effect for maintaining contact among cells; a sample cell for housing the cells and a sample cell; a light condensing lens for condensing the laser in the sample cell; and a moving unit for relatively three-dimensionally moving the sample cell and the light condensing spot of the laser.|
|Scope of claims||
1. There is provided a method of arranging the cells using a laser, A step of capturing a cell by laser, The solvent is a polymer solution containing it water-soluble polymer in an aqueous solvent, a step of the captured cells are contacted with relatively transported to other cells, Method characterized by comprising the steps of maintaining contact of these cells by depletion effect by the polymer solution.
2. The method of claim 1, depleting effect maintains contact cell 300 seconds by, it is characterized.
3. Comprising the step of placing a sequence of forming cells in an environment where there is no the polymer solution, the method according to claim 1 or claim 2, characterized in that.
4. The method according to claim 1 or 2, the sequence of forming cells from said polymer solution comprises the step of conveying the liquid medium, it is characterized.
5. The method according to any one of claims 1 to 4, characterized in that the cells sterically sequence.
6. The concentration C of the water-soluble polymer in the polymer solution, the overlap concentration of the water-soluble polymer is taken as C *, to be 0.1C * ≦ C ≦ 10C * a method according to any one of claims 1 to 5 wherein said polymer solution comprises a step of adjusting the, it is characterized.
7. The concentration C of the water-soluble polymer, A method according to claim 6, characterized in that the 0.3C * ≦ C ≦ 3C *.
8. An apparatus for cell array, A laser light source for generating a laser, Solvent is an aqueous solvent, wherein the water-soluble polymer, a polymer solution capable of generating a depletion effect to maintain contact of said cell, A sample cell for containing said cell and said sample cell, A condenser lens for condensing the laser from the laser light source in said sample cell, Device characterized in that it comprises a and a moving unit for moving the focal point of the laser and the sample cell in a relatively three-dimensional.
9. The condensing lens is provided with a plurality, The mobile unit apparatus of claim 8, characterized in that it comprises a by causing focal point moving mechanism moves in three dimensions focal point to the sample cell of the laser for each of the condenser lens.
10. In one of the horizontal direction of the sample cell, the first inlet for introducing the polymer solution into the liquid containing space of said sample cell is formed, The said horizontal direction of the other of said sample cell, a second inlet for introducing additional liquid that can not cause depletion effect in the liquid storage space is formed, Wherein the central portion of the sample cell, according to claim 8 or claim 9, characterized in that the exhaust port for discharging air in the liquid containing space is formed.
11. Wherein the concentration C of the aqueous polymer in the polymer solution, the overlap concentration of the water-soluble polymer is taken as C *, a 0.1C * ≦ C ≦ 10C * device according to any one of claims 10 claims 8 to.
12. The concentration C of the water-soluble polymer, according to claim 11, characterized in that the 0.3C * ≦ C ≦ 3C *.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " METHOD AND DEVICE FOR ARRANGING CELLS USING LASER "
- Doshisha University INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CENTER
- URL: https://www.doshisha.ac.jp/en/index.html
- Address: 1-3 Tatara Miyakodani, Kyotanabe City, Japan , 610-0394
- Fax: 81-774-65-6773