METHOD FOR JOINING METAL MEMBERS
|Posted date||Aug 18, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP085628|
|International publication number||WO 2016104399|
|Date of international filing||Dec 21, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Jun 30, 2016|
|Title||METHOD FOR JOINING METAL MEMBERS|
|Abstract||Provided is a method for joining metal members in which joining is possible at a comparatively low temperature and deformation during joining can be suppressed. The method has a step in which metal sheets (21), in which an organic acid-salt film of a metal is formed on the surface of the sheets (21), are interposed at the joining surfaces so that a plurality of metal members (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) are joined; aluminum or an aluminum alloy being used for the metal members (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), and sheets (21) of any of zinc, copper, or magnesium being used for the metal sheets (21).|
|Scope of claims||
1. Lying between the seat to which organic acid tunic of the metal was formed to the surface of the metal seat, to the composition plane, possessing the process which connects the plural metal components,
As the aforementioned metal component, the aluminum or aluminum alloy is used,
As the aforementioned metal seat, each seat of zinc, the copper and magnesium is used
Connecting method of metal component.
2. Forming the organic acid tunic of the metal on the surface of the aforementioned metal seat by boiling the aforementioned metal seat in organic acid, furthermore it possesses the process which produces the aforementioned seat, in claim 1 connecting method of the metal component of statement.
3. Forming the organic acid tunic of the metal on the surface of the aforementioned metal seat by spraying or applying organic acid in the aforementioned metal seat, furthermore it possesses the process which produces the aforementioned seat, in claim 1 connecting method of the metal component of statement.
4. As an organic acid, either formic acid, acetic acid, citric acid or stearic acid is used, either of claim 1- claim 3 in 1 sections connecting method of the metal component of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " METHOD FOR JOINING METAL MEMBERS "
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY CORPORATION GUNMA UNIVERSITY University-Industry Collaboration and Intellectual Property Strategy Center
- URL: https://www.ccr.gunma-u.ac.jp/
- Address: 1-5-1, Tenjin-cho, kiryu-City, Gunma, Japan , 376-8515
- Fax: 81-277-30-1178