HOLLOW FIBER CRYOPRESERVATION INSTRUMENT AND CELL CRYOPRESERVATION METHOD
|Posted date||Aug 18, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP086462|
|International publication number||WO 2016111217|
|Date of international filing||Dec 28, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Jul 14, 2016|
|Title||HOLLOW FIBER CRYOPRESERVATION INSTRUMENT AND CELL CRYOPRESERVATION METHOD|
|Abstract||The present invention provides 1) a hollow fiber cryopreservation instrument characterized by having a long support tool on which a hollow fiber is placed, and in that the support tool is made of a low temperature resistant material, and 2) a cell cryopreservation method characterized by including the steps of placing a hollow fiber on the support tool of the hollow fiber cryopreservation instrument, and cryopreserving cells in a state where the hollow fiber is placed on the support tool.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The hollow yarn freezing retention equipment which has the supporting structure of long shaku condition in order to mount the hollow yarn, as for the aforementioned supporting structure, consists of the resistance low temperature characteristic material.
2. In the aforementioned supporting structure, in the claim 1 where the perforation hole which penetrates with the opposite side of hollow yarn side and the said hollow yarn side which are mounted is formed the hollow yarn freezing retention equipment of statement.
3. The aforementioned perforation hole, in the claim 2 which is formed to the abbreviation center of longitudinal direction of the aforementioned supporting structure the hollow yarn freezing retention equipment of statement.
4. As for the aforementioned supporting structure, either of the claim 1-3 which possesses with the side wall section which stands up from the aforementioned bottom bottom in order to mount the hollow yarn and, according to the longitudinal direction of the aforementioned supporting structure in one section the hollow yarn freezing retention equipment of statement.
5. The aforementioned supporting structure the resin make or is the metal make, either of the claim 1-4 in one section the hollow yarn freezing retention equipment of statement.
6. Either of the claim 1-5 in one section in the aforementioned supporting structure of the hollow yarn freezing retention equipment of statement, the process which mounts the hollow yarn which includes the cell in the internal space and,
When the said hollow yarn has been mounted in the said supporting structure, the process which it freezes retains the said cell and,
The cell freezing preservation method which it possesses.
7. After the process which mounts the aforementioned hollow yarn in the aforementioned supporting structure, in the claim 6 which possesses the process which accommodates the aforementioned supporting structure where the aforementioned hollow yarn is mounted in the Guard vessel cell freezing preservation method of statement.
8. After the process which mounts the aforementioned hollow yarn in the aforementioned supporting structure, cooling the aforementioned hollow yarn, it possesses the process which freezes the aforementioned cell, in claim 6 or 7 cell freezing preservation method of statement.
9. The aforementioned cell the reproduction cell and/or either of the claim 6-8 which is the trunk cell in one section cell freezing preservation method of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " HOLLOW FIBER CRYOPRESERVATION INSTRUMENT AND CELL CRYOPRESERVATION METHOD "
- Meiji University Office of Research Advancement & Intellectual Property
- Address: 1-1-1, Higashi-Mita, Tama-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, Japan , 214-8571