METAL SLIT ARRAY
|Posted date||Sep 14, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP071116|
|International publication number||WO 2016031459|
|Date of international filing||Jul 24, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Mar 3, 2016|
|Title||METAL SLIT ARRAY|
|Abstract||[Problem] To implement a metamaterial by a metal slit array loaded with a micro coil between parallel plates. [Solution] An upper wall metal plate (11) and a lower wall metal plate (12) that are produced from metal and have a rectangular shape are disposed to face each other to form parallel plates. One micro coil (10) produced from metal is disposed between the upper wall metal plate (11) and the lower wall metal plate (12) to form a unit array (1). A metal slit array is formed by disposing the unit arrays (1) at predetermined intervals within a plane. In the metal slit array, the magnetic permeability of the micro coil (10) becomes negative at frequencies in a terahertz-wave band at which the permittivity of the parallel plates exhibits negative permittivity, and therefore the metal slit array functions as a metamaterial.|
|Scope of claims||
1. After making flat condition of the metal make, in order to the wall and the said upper wall to meet with specified interval, below making flat condition of the metal make which is arranged balance the plate and said inside of balance plate which consist of the wall loading having the unit array which consists of with the micro coil which is done,
The said unit array, inside the same plane surface plural being arranged at specified interval, metal slitting array is formed,
The metal slitting array which features that the magnetic permeability by the aforementioned micro coil in the frequency of the terahertz sideband where the permittivity due to aforementioned parallel flatly displays negative permittivity, becomes negative number.
2. When designating the wave length of frequency of the aforementioned terahertz sideband as I , metal slitting array of the claim 1 statement which features that length of one side of the aforementioned upper wall and the aforementioned lower wall is made approximately 0.06.lambda.- approximately 0.07.lambda..
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " METAL SLIT ARRAY "
- National University Corporation Ibaraki University (In Japanese)研究・産学官連携機構（日立オフィス）知財担当
- URL: https://www.iric.ibaraki.ac.jp/sangaku/
- Address: 4-12-1, Nakanarusawa-cho, Hitachi, Ibaraki, Japan , 316-8511
- Fax: 81-294-38-5240