ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION, AND OPHTHALMIC AGENT CONTAINING SAID ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION
|Posted date||Oct 12, 2016|
|International application number||2013JP064665|
|International publication number||WO 2014192068|
|Date of international filing||May 27, 2013|
|Date of international publication||Dec 4, 2014|
|Title||ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION, AND OPHTHALMIC AGENT CONTAINING SAID ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION|
|Abstract||[Problem] Vegetative cells of acanthamoebas are sensitive to drugs and disinfection is relative easy, but since disinfection of acanthamoebas during the cyst period is extremely difficult, the purpose of the present invention is to provide a technique relating to an anti-acanthamoeba composition having strong bactericidal action on both vegetative cells and cyst cells of acanthamoebas, and an ophthalmic agent containing said anti-acanthamoeba composition. [Solution] This anti-acanthamoeba composition contains a cationic polymer bactericidal agent and lactoferricin as active components, and this ophthalmic agent contains said anti-acanthamoeba composition.|
|Scope of claims||
(Claims machine translated from Japanese)
1. The cation characteristic high-molecular bactericide and that it contains lact ferri thin as the active ingredient are featured, the composition for anti- [akantoameba].
2. The aforementioned cation characteristic high-molecular bactericide hydrochloric acid [porihekisanido], the ***.epsilon.-pori lysine, is 1 kinds or 2 kinds or more which are chosen from the group which consists of [porikuotaniumu], in claim 1 the composition for anti- [akantoameba] of statement.
3. Density of the aforementioned cation characteristic high-molecular bactericide at least is 0.1ppm, in claim 1 or 2 the composition for anti- [akantoameba] of statement.
4. The aforementioned lact ferri thin density at least is 1.5ppm, either of the claim 1-3 in 1 sections the composition for anti- [akantoameba] of statement.
5. Either of the claim 1-4 the composition for anti- [akantoameba] of statement is contained in 1 sections, the medicine for ophthalmology.
6. In the claim 5 which is the multipurpose medicine for the contact lens the medicine for ophthalmology of statement.
7. In the claim 5 which is the remedy medicine of the [akantoameba] keratitis the medicine for ophthalmology of statement.
8. In the claim 5 which is the instillation medicine the medicine for ophthalmology of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LT LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN TD TG
Contact Information for " ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION, AND OPHTHALMIC AGENT CONTAINING SAID ANTI-ACANTHAMOEBA COMPOSITION "
- Tamagawa Univershity Research Institute Intellectual Property
- URL: https://www.tamagawa.jp/research/academic/i_property/
- Address: 6-1-1,tamagawagakuen,machida-shi,Tokyo,Japan , 194-8610
- Phone: 81-42-739-8054
- Fax: 81-42-739-8663