ELECTRICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING DEVICE
|Posted date||Nov 25, 2016|
|International application number||2015JP083290|
|International publication number||WO 2016084917|
|Date of international filing||Nov 26, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Jun 2, 2016|
|Title||ELECTRICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING DEVICE|
|Abstract||[Problem] To provide an electrical signal processing device which, when f1 and f2 (f2>f1) represent the frequencies used for two frequency measurement in a SAW sensor, is capable of achieving temperature compensation having an accuracy equivalent to when a dual-system frequency lowering circuit or oversampling at a frequency of at least two times f1 is used, without using the dual-system frequency lowering circuit or the oversampling. [Solution] Narrow-band frequency filtering is applied to a cyclic waveform in a delay-line-type SAW sensor capable of transmitting and receiving a plurality of frequencies, two frequencies (f1, f2) (f2>f1) are extracted, and the aliasing obtained as a result of applying, to the two frequencies, undersampling at a frequency lower than two times f1, is used to determine the delay time.|
|Scope of claims||
1. 2 frequencies f , f  (f  >f ) sending and receiving possible delay alignment SAW (the surface acoustic wave) ADC which samples the signal from the sensor (the analog digital transmitter) it possesses, the description above ADC, sampling frequency f [S] f [as many as 2 times that 1] compared to being low frequency
The electric information processor which is made feature.
2. The description above ADC, the transmission signal to the aforementioned SAW sensor same period the electric information processor of the claim 1 statement which features that it is possible.
3. Processing the reception signal from the aforementioned SAW sensor, way f  and f [it extracts the component of 2], center frequency f  and f , band width 20% or less of each center frequency possessing the bandpass filter,
The description above ADC, in order to sample the signal which is extracted from the aforementioned bandpass filter being constituted
The claim the electric information processor of 1 which is made feature or 2 statements.
4. 2 frequencies f which are used for the measurement of response vis-a-vis the signal which is sampled due to the description above ADC, [u1] and f [u2] the claim either 1 which features that it possesses the digital filter which area singing of frequency other than cutoff possibly is provided or 3 in 1 sections the electric information processor of statement.
5. F [u1] =f  /4, f [u2] =f  /2 the electric information processor of the claim 4 statement which features that is.
6. F  =3f , f [S] =5f  /4 the claim either 1 which features that is or 5 in 1 sections the electric information processor of statement.
7. The aforementioned SAW sensor the claim either 1 which features that it is the delay linear SAW sensor which uses SAW which the baseplate the circumference is done or 6 in 1 sections the electric information processor of statement.
8. The claim either 1 which features that the aforementioned SAW sensor is the ball SAW sensor or 7 in 1 sections the electric information processor of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " ELECTRICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING DEVICE "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286