SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH INHIBITOR AND METHOD OF INHIBITING SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH
|Posted date||Feb 1, 2017|
|International application number||2015JP001118|
|International publication number||WO 2015136887|
|Date of international filing||Mar 3, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Sep 17, 2015|
|Title||SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH INHIBITOR AND METHOD OF INHIBITING SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH|
|Abstract||Provided is a synovial cell growth inhibitor which can suitably inhibit growth of synovial cells, and which is characterized by containing formula 1. The endoplasmic reticulum stress response is inhibited, and endoplasmic reticulum stress induces apoptosis in synovial cells, suppressing synovitis. Rheumatoid arthritis destroys joint cartilage, and thus joints, by proteolytic enzymes and cytokine secreted due to abnormal growth of synovial cells. By inhibiting IRE1, transcription and activation of the XBP1 gene are inhibited (the endoplasmic reticulum stress response is inhibited), and by suppressing the ERAD system, apoptosis is induced in synovial cells, suppressing synovial cell growth.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Formula 1 or at least either of formula 2 the sliding membrane cell multiplication inhibiter which features that the chemical compound of one side is contained.
2. In the claim 1 which features that it is used for the remedy of joint [riumachi] the sliding membrane cell multiplication inhibiter of statement.
3. In the claim 2 which features that escape phenomenon of the joint [riumachi] remedy is evaded sliding membrane cell multiplication control of statement.
4. Formula 1 or at least either of formula 2 multiplication control method of the sliding membrane cell which features that the medicine which contains the chemical compound of one side is used.
5. Formula 1 or at least either of formula 2 prevention of joint [riumachi] which features that the medicine which contains the chemical compound of one side is used and/or remedy method.
6. In the claim 5 which features that placing the interval of 6 weekly -18 week, it prescribes the aforementioned medicine of 0.01-10mg/mL prevention of joint [riumachi] of statement and/or remedy method.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH INHIBITOR AND METHOD OF INHIBITING SYNOVIAL CELL GROWTH "
- HIROSHIMA UNIVERSITY Collaborative Research Center Intellectual Property Division
- URL: https://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/iagcc
- Address: 1-3-2 Kagamiyama Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan , 739-8511
- Fax: 81-82-424-6133