METHOD FOR PRODUCING ALGA FAT OR OIL AND ALGA FAT OR OIL PRODUCTION PROMOTER
|Posted date||Mar 9, 2017|
|International application number||2015JP003505|
|International publication number||WO 2016009630|
|Date of international filing||Jul 10, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Jan 21, 2016|
|Title||METHOD FOR PRODUCING ALGA FAT OR OIL AND ALGA FAT OR OIL PRODUCTION PROMOTER|
|Abstract||Provided is a method for producing an alga fat or oil, said method comprising, as a technique for achieving a high productivity without exchanging a liquid culture medium for nutrient limitation in a method for producing a fat or oil using an alga, a step for treating the alga with a lysine deacetylase inhibitor (a KDAC inhibitor) and thus elevating the degree of acetylation of proteins in cells. According to this production method, fat or oil accumulation in cells can be induced merely by adding the KDAC inhibitor even in a liquid culture medium which contains sufficient nutrients.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The process which processes the seaweed with the [rijindeasechiraze] inhibiter is included, production method of the seaweed oil and fat.
2. As for the aforementioned process, the degree of acetylation of the protein inside the cell of the aforementioned seaweed comparing in contrast, *** Shin it is the process which it can point, production method of claim 1 statement.
3. The aforementioned [rijindeasechiraze] inhibiter, is the chemical compound of one or more which is selected from the group which consists of Ky-6, Ky-9, Ky-72, Ky-317, FK228, MC1568, Tubastatin A, [torikosutachin] and these salts, claim production method of 1 or 2 statements.
4. The [rijindeasechiraze] inhibiter is included, the production accelerator of the seaweed oil and fat.
5. The aforementioned [rijindeasechiraze] inhibiter, is the chemical compound of one or more which is selected from the group which consists of Ky-6, Ky-9, Ky-72, Ky-317, FK228, MC1568, Tubastatin A, [torikosutachin] and these salts, the production accelerator of the seaweed oil and fat of claim 4 statement.
6. Degree of acetylation of the protein inside the cell comparing in contrast, the seaweed which is raised.
7. The process which cultures the seaweed of claim 6 statement is included, production method of the seaweed oil and fat.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Creation of Basic Technology for Improved Bioenergy Production through Functional Analysis and Regulation of Algae and Other Aquatic Microorganisms AREA|
Contact Information for " METHOD FOR PRODUCING ALGA FAT OR OIL AND ALGA FAT OR OIL PRODUCTION PROMOTER "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476