OIL/FAT-PRODUCING YEAST AND OIL/FAT PRODUCTION METHOD
|Posted date||Mar 13, 2017|
|International application number||2015JP003862|
|International publication number||WO 2016017183|
|Date of international filing||Jul 31, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Feb 4, 2016|
|Title||OIL/FAT-PRODUCING YEAST AND OIL/FAT PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Abstract||The present invention provides, as a novel yeast that is useful for producing oils and fats from biomass, Rhodosporidium toruloides IPM33-18 strain (NITE BP-01900) or a genetic variant thereof. Further provided is a method for producing oils and fats, said method including a step of culturing an IPM33-18 strain or the like in a culture medium that contains a carbon source and accumulating oils and fats in the culture, and a step of collecting the oils and fats from the culture. This production method makes it possible to collect the oils and fats from a liquid fraction of the culture.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The process which [rodosuporijiumutoruroidesu] (Rhodosporidium toruloides) IPM33-18 stocks (NITE BP-01900) or cultures the gene reforming transformation, in the nutrient medium which contains carbon source makes the oil and fat accumulate in the culture and,
The process which collects the aforementioned oil and fat from the aforementioned culture and,
Production method of the oil and fat which is included.
2. The process which collects the oil and fat from liquid cutoff of the aforementioned culture is included, production method of claim 1 statement.
3. The process which extracts the oil and fat from the fungus body the claim production method of 1 which features that it is not included or 2 statements.
4. The process which collects the oil and fat from the fungus body is included, claim production method of 1 or 2 statements.
5. The aforementioned gene alteration, 2 - either of the claim 1-4 which is introduction of deoxy glucose tolerance mutation in one section production method of statement.
6. [rodosuporijiumutoruroidesu] (Rhodosporidium toruloides) IPM33-18 stocks (NITE BP-01900) or the gene reforming transformation.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
|Reference ( R and D project )||ALCA Construction of bio-lipid-platform for production of useful polymers from lignocellulosic biomass AREA|
Contact Information for " OIL/FAT-PRODUCING YEAST AND OIL/FAT PRODUCTION METHOD "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476