Memory circuit provided with bistable circuit and non-volatile element
|Posted date||Mar 14, 2017|
|Date of filing||May 16, 2013|
|Gazette Date||Nov 16, 2015|
|Gazette Date||Aug 1, 2017|
|Title||Memory circuit provided with bistable circuit and non-volatile element|
A memory circuit is provided with: a bistable circuit for memorizing data; non-volatile elements in which the data memorized in the bistable circuit is stored in a non-volatile manner, and that restores the data stored in non-volatile manner in the bistable circuit; and a control unit.
When a period in which no reading or writing of data from the bistable circuit takes place is longer than a predetermined period, the control unit stores the data memorized in the bistable circuit in a non-volatile manner, and shuts down power supply to the bistable circuit.
When the period in which no reading or writing of data takes place is shorter than the predetermined period, the control unit makes a power supply voltage to the bistable circuit lower than a voltage for a period in which reading or writing of data from the bistable circuit takes place, without performing the non-volatile storing of the data memorized in the bistable circuit.
|Scope of claims||
1. Kinds of memory circuits, its characteristic lies in has: Two-state circuit, but memory material; Non-volatile part, in an end connection above two-state circuit node, but he carries the connection pilot wire, but the affiliation above end and above he carries the electric current of circulation to change the resistance value, in the material of memory by the non-volatilely storage above two-state circuit, and is not volatilely the material of storage will save again in the above two-state circuit; FET, the source and Ji Ji connect the series with the above non-volatile part between above node and above pilot wires; And the control department, may make to save in the above non-volatile part is not volatilely the material of storage to the floodgate of above FET to exert the voltage during the above two-state circuit again extremely, is lower than during the above two-state circuit volatilely is included and the read material to the above two-state circuit exerts the supply voltage.
2. Like request item of 1 memory circuit, the above control department may make during the above non-volatile part non-volatilely storage above two-state circuit in the material of memory in exerts the voltage to the above floodgate extremely, is lower than the above supply voltage.
3. Like request item 1 or 2 memory circuits, the above control department may make in the material of memory during the above non-volatile part non-volatilely storage above two-state circuit in exerts the overvoltage to be lower than the above supply voltage to the above pilot wire.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Research of Innovative Material and Process for Creation of Next-generation Electronics Devices AREA|
Contact Information for " Memory circuit provided with bistable circuit and non-volatile element "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476