Composite material, method for producing same, and apparatus for producing same
|Posted date||Mar 14, 2017|
|Date of filing||Mar 2, 2009|
|Gazette Date||Apr 20, 2016|
|Gazette Date||Jan 23, 2018|
|International application number||JP2009053877|
|International publication number||WO2009110431|
|Date of international filing||Mar 2, 2009|
|Date of international publication||Sep 11, 2009|
|Title||Composite material, method for producing same, and apparatus for producing same|
Provided are a composite material having a high adhesiveness, wherein non-penetrating pores that are formed in a silicone surface layer are filled up with a metal or the like without leaving any voids by using the plating technique and the silicone surface layer is coated with the metal or the like, and a method of producing the composite material.
A composite material, which has a high adhesiveness between a second metal or an alloy of the second metal (106a, 106b) and a silicone surface, can be obtained by filling up non-penetrating pores that are formed in the surface of a silicone substrate (100) substantially with a second metal or an alloy of the second metal (106a) with the use of the autocatalytic electroless plating technique wherein a first metal located at the bottom of the non-penetrating pores as described above serves as the starting point, and coating the surface of the silicone substrate (100) with the second metal (106b).
|Scope of claims||
1. One composite material, wherein, from the silicon surface to be located in a non-through holes are formed through electroless step 1st metal as a starting point at the bottom of, by using a self-catalytic type non-penetrating pores substantial electro less plating metal or metal alloy of 2nd 2nd filled, and the silicon surface is in direct contact with the silicon surface 2nd 2nd metal or metal alloy cover.
2. Composite material according to claim 1, wherein, a non-through-hole is provided with a granular form dispersed in it, the island-shaped or film-like 1st metal immersed in a solution containing fluoride ions in the silicon surface is formed.
3. Composite material according to claim 1, wherein, through non-penetrating pores of the silicon surface is porous.
4. Claim 1 to 3 composite material, wherein, from 1st metal is palladium (Pd), silver (Ag), gold (Au), platinum (Pt) and rhodium (Rh) at least one metal selected.
5. Composite material according to claim 1, wherein, from the silicon is monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, microcrystalline and amorphous silicon at least one material selected.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Development of Advanced Nanostructured Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage AREA|
Contact Information for " Composite material, method for producing same, and apparatus for producing same "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476