Bubble jetting member and method for producing same gas/liquid jetting member and method for producing same localized ablation device and localized ablation method injection device and injection method plasma bubble jetting member and therapeutic device and therapeutic method
|Posted date||May 17, 2017|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Feb 27, 2017|
|Gazette Date||Mar 10, 2017|
|Gazette Date||Jul 12, 2019|
|International application number||JP2013055703|
|International publication number||WO2013129657|
|Date of international filing||Mar 1, 2013|
|Date of international publication||Sep 6, 2013|
|Title||Bubble jetting member and method for producing same gas/liquid jetting member and method for producing same localized ablation device and localized ablation method injection device and injection method plasma bubble jetting member and therapeutic device and therapeutic method|
Provided are a device whereby, during process of a process target such as a cell or the like, localized process of a process part is possible without inflicting damage due to heat, and rejoining and regeneration may proceed readily subsequent to process, and whereby an injection substance may be introduced efficiently; and a device for generating bubbles containing a plasma. Through the use of a localized ablation device employing a bubble jetting member having a core formed from a conductive material, a shell part formed from an insulating material, covering the core and including a section extending from the tip of the core, and a space formed between the extended section of the shell part and the tip of the core, a process target can be treated in localized fashion and without inflicting damage. By further providing an outside shell part at the outer periphery of the shell part, bubbles onto which a solution containing an injection substance has been adsorbed can be ejected, and the injection substance can be introduced during localized ablation of the process target. Additionally, by including a pair of electrodes formed from a conducting material, for generating a plasma in an inert gas, a liquid flow passage through which a liquid flows, and a microscopic flow passage for flow of an inert gas, an inert gas containing a plasma, and bubbles of inert gas containing a plasma, the liquid flow passage and the microscopic flow passage connecting at the downstream side from a section in which plasma is generated in the microscopic flow passage, bubbles containing a plasma can be generated, and can maintain a plasma state even in liquid, whereby therapy of biological tissue can be effected with the plasma.
(From EP2821020 A1)
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
In accordance with a development of Biotechnology in recent years, the hole in the wall or membrane of the cell nucleus is removed from the nucleic acid material introduced into the cell or the like such as DNA, local processing requirements of the cells and the like have been raised. Local processing techniques (hereinafter, 'local ablation' referred to in some cases) such as an electrosurgical knife as a probe or contact processing techniques, such as a laser ablation technique is used in a method using a contact or the like are well known in the art. In particular, recent processing techniques include electrosurgical knife contacts when the order of micrometers by sintering is suppressed by suppressing the heat invasion of improving resolution techniques have been designed (see non Patent Literature 1) may be present.
In addition, blockade of the femtosecond laser in the laser processing is remarkable and, more recently cell processing (see non patent document 2) is carried out in the liquid phase or in preventing the formation of bubbles is proposed in which a laser processing technique.
However, the conventional electrosurgical knife or the like is used as a probe in contact with the high frequency continuous processing techniques to generate a Joule heat by burning an object by the property to be cut and therefore, the roughness of the cut by heat into the surrounding tissue and exerts an influence on thermal attack, in particular in the liquid phase by the thermal processing of biological material to be cut is large and damage (problem 1), denaturation of a protein or a janitor (dimension) of the amide bond by recombination or reproduction is difficult (problem 2) was. In addition, in the continuous processing of the cut probe to a protein or heat generated by adsorption by the adsorption of bubbles is observed on the surface of the cut and significantly deteriorate in an environment, the degradable polymer had a problem that the processing is difficult (problem 3).
In addition, by means of a laser such as femtosecond laser processing technology and high density energy is also in contact with the surrounding tissue by the localized contact with the thermal effect of the presence of the cross section and, in particular in the liquid phase during processing in the processing of the object by means of heat generated by the generation of bubbles in a continuous (problem 4) was difficult. In addition, by using a laser such as femtosecond laser and a workpiece in the liquid phase when it is difficult to gain access to the object to be processed is a problem that (5 issue).
On the other hand, the nucleic acid material is introduced into the cell or the like for topical physical injection technique (injection methods) may include the electroporation method, ultrasound using the particle gun method and electroporation (Sonoporation) sonode is widely known in the art. An electric pulse electroporation method or the like can be imparted to the cell membrane permeability by increasing the injection technique in which, or the like of a thin flexible lipid 2 to medial injection technique designed as a cell membrane (see non patent document 3) have been proposed. In addition, the electroporation technique using ultrasonic waves to the bubbles sonode is brought into contact with the ultrasonic cavitation bubbles in a wide range of the injection was carried out as designed (see non patent document 4) have been proposed. The method of introducing particles or other particles and adhere to the object substance to be physically placed in shot technique.
However, the conventional electroporation technique described in the permeability of the membrane by the electric field strength to be improved and there is a limit, the middle membrane 2 is flexible or rigid membrane lipids are not subject to the cell wall is difficult (6 problem) injection, but are not limited to the arrangement of the electrode is locally directed to where the injection is difficult. In addition, techniques using ultrasound in the ultrasonic focus of electroporation sonode difficult, locally generating cavitation bubbles at a high resolution is difficult (problem 7).
On the other hand, by the injection method on the law of particles adhered on the surface of the particles can also be shot particles into a material when it is removed from the surface due to the introduction efficiency is low there is a problem that (8 issue). In addition, the electroporation method, lipofection and particle on the law material injecting in sonode consumption in many cases, the valuable substances has a problem in that it is difficult to be injected (9 issue) was.
In addition, the plasma treatment of living tissue death of the malignant cells may contribute to that known in the art. However, a plasma is generated in the conventional plasma technology can be present in a solution state and it is difficult to, in the vicinity of the electrode at a time to generate a plasma gas and plasma generated by using a solution comprising a plasma to generate the bubble technique have been taken, maintaining the plasma state for a long time and cannot be, the bubbles also move while maintaining the plasma state may also be difficult (10 problems, see non Patent Literature 5, 6).
|Scope of claims||
1. Formed with a conductive material in an inert gas for generating plasma in a pair of electrodes, the liquid flow path for flowing a liquid, an inert gas, an inert gas containing a plasma, and plasma of the inert gas contained in the liquid containing air bubbles and the micro flow channel for flowing, wherein the liquid flow passage and the microchannel of the microchannel at the downstream side than a portion where plasma is generated in the plasma is connected to the bubble jet member.
2. Method according to claim 1, wherein the plasma is generated in a micro flow channel portion is larger than that of the other microchannel comprises a reservoir in the plasma of the plasma jet bubbles.
3. Method according to claim 2, wherein the electrode is a plasma reservoir for the size to cover at least the bubble is a plasma jet.
4. Any one of claims 1-3 bubble jet method using a plasma in said localized ablation apparatus.
5. Any one of claims 1-3 bubble jet method using the plasma to the healing device.
6. 4 the method of localized ablation apparatus as described in the first microchannel and the inlet of an inert gas, a pair of electrodes by applying an electric pulse into a high frequency of the inert gas and generating plasma, the plasma of the inert gas contained in the liquid flow path connected to the microchannel for liquid flow into the plasma by the bubble formation and comprising, wherein the object to be processed by bubbles (with the proviso that, except for the human body) of the machining of the local ablation method.
7. 5 An apparatus according to a first cure of an inert gas is introduced to the microchannel and, a pair of electrodes by applying an electric pulse to the high frequency introducing an inert gas and the generation of a plasma, the plasma comprising the inert gas into said liquid passage connected to the microchannel to flow to the plasma by feeding the liquid to form bubbles, wherein the bubbles in the biological tissue (excluding humans) to cure the cure of said method.
8. AMEND STATUS: Delete
9. AMEND STATUS: deletion
10. AMEND STATUS: deletion
11. AMEND STATUS: deletion
12. AMEND STATUS: deletion
13. AMEND STATUS: deletion
14. AMEND STATUS: deletion
15. AMEND STATUS: deletion
16. AMEND STATUS: deletion
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
|Reference ( R and D project )||PRESTO Nanosystem and function emergence AREA|
Contact Information for " Bubble jetting member and method for producing same gas/liquid jetting member and method for producing same localized ablation device and localized ablation method injection device and injection method plasma bubble jetting member and therapeutic device and therapeutic method "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476