Top > Search of International Patents > MARKER FOR NON-ALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS AND USE THEREOF

MARKER FOR NON-ALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS AND USE THEREOF

Foreign code F170009074
File No. (S2015-1998-N0)
Posted date May 29, 2017
Country WIPO
International application number 2016JP080346
International publication number WO 2017065206
Date of international filing Oct 13, 2016
Date of international publication Apr 20, 2017
Priority data
  • P2015-202418 (Oct 13, 2015) JP
Title MARKER FOR NON-ALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS AND USE THEREOF
Abstract Provided is a marker for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, comprising a procollagen C-endopeptidase enhancer (PCPE-1) gene or a PCPE-1 protein.
Outline of related art and contending technology BACKGROUND ART
In recent years, due to the lack Japanese lifestyles and the movement of the obese population increases, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, NAFLD) and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, NASH) of patients increased.
NAFLD is, although there is no history not drinking alcohol liver injuries similar to fatty liver injuries were found in the disease. Is about 90% in a non-progressive NAFLD simple fatty liver is a good prognosis, and the remaining 10% is, cirrhosis, hepatocellular carcinoma can be classified into NASH and proceed to (for example, see non-patent document 1).
Scope of claims (In Japanese)[請求項1]
Procollagen C-endopeptidase enhancer(PCPE-1)遺伝子又はPCPE-1タンパク質からなる、非アルコール性脂肪性肝炎マーカー。
[請求項2]
PCPE-1タンパク質に対する特異的結合物質、
PCPE-1遺伝子のcDNAを増幅するためのプライマーセット、又は
PCPE-1遺伝子のmRNAに特異的にハイブリダイズするプローブ、
を備える、非アルコール性脂肪性肝炎診断用キット。
[請求項3]
生体試料中の、PCPE-1遺伝子又はPCPE-1タンパク質の発現量を定量する工程を備える、非アルコール性脂肪性肝炎の検出方法。
  • Applicant
  • ※All designated countries except for US in the data before July 2012
  • NIIGATA UNIVERSITY
  • Inventor
  • MINAMINO Tohru
  • SHIMIZU Ippei
IPC(International Patent Classification)
Specified countries National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.

PAGE TOP

close
close
close
close
close
close