SOLID PHOTOCATALYTIC MATERIAL FORMED FROM SOLID MATERIAL CONSTITUTED ONLY OF TITANIUM DIOXIDE HAVING PHOTOCATALYTIC FUNCTION, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING SAME, AND TREATMENT DEVICE
|Posted date||Jun 1, 2017|
|International application number||2017JP001141|
|International publication number||WO 2017122823|
|Date of international filing||Jan 13, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jul 20, 2017|
|Title||SOLID PHOTOCATALYTIC MATERIAL FORMED FROM SOLID MATERIAL CONSTITUTED ONLY OF TITANIUM DIOXIDE HAVING PHOTOCATALYTIC FUNCTION, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING SAME, AND TREATMENT DEVICE|
|Abstract||The purpose of the present invention is to provide a solid photocatalytic material formed from a solid material (not having a carrier) constituted only of titanium dioxide having a photocatalytic function, a method for manufacturing the same, and a water treatment device. Provided are a solid photocatalytic material, a method for manufacturing the same, and a device, said solid photocatalytic material being formed from a solid material that is constituted only of titanium dioxide that does not include rutile type crystals and comprises anatase type crystals (may include Brookite type crystals), and satisfying each numerical value for i) - vi) in the following: i) pore distribution of 5 - 15 nm, ii) specific surface area of 70 - 110 m2/g, iii) true density of 3.90 ± 1.0 g/cm3, iv) bulk specific gravity of 1.3 - 1.6, v) Vickers harness of 600 - 800 Hv, and vi) crystal grain size of 10 - 25 nm. With the present invention, it is possible to provide a new type of solid photocatalytic material constituted only of titanium dioxide that comprises anatase type crystals that are identical from the outer shell to the inner core of the solid material without the necessity for adding a carrier.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The solid which is formed by only the titanium dioxide which possesses photocatalyst function (the carrier the possession is not done) being the solid photocatalyst material which consists of,
Rutile type crystal not to be included, be constituted anataze type crystal (burutsukaito type crystal it is possible to be included) by only titanium dioxide, (i)-(vi) below;
(i) Pore diameter (pore size) 2-28nm,
(ii) Specific surface 70-110m (2)/g,
(iii) True density 3.901.0g/cm (3),
(iv) Bulk relative importance 1.3-1.6,
(v) Diamond pyramid hardness 600-800Hv,
(vi) Crystal grain size 10-25nm,
The solid photocatalyst material which features that each numerical value is satisfied.
2. It consists of the solid which is formed all same anataze type crystals (burutsukaito type crystal it is possible to be included) by only titanium dioxide from the outer hull of the above-mentioned solid to the inside core, in claim 1 the solid photocatalyst material of statement.
3. The active light ray for the photocatalyst, 0.8mJ/cm (2) when it irradiated at the strength of sec, by the normal temperature normal pressure, asetorudehido, has the photocatalyst activity which it can disassemble can remove of 5.0 .micro.mol/h or more with JISR1701-2 test method, in claim 1 or 2 the solid photocatalyst material of statement.
4. The BET specific surface due to nitrogen adsorption, possesses the specific surface of 110m (2)/g, from claim 1 in either of 3 the solid photocatalyst material of statement.
5. Into the titanium dioxide colloidal gel dispersed liquid which is manufactured on the basis of sol gel method, adding and mixing the nucleation material of organic solid amount, as a nucleation material of thing and the above-mentioned organic solid amount where form manufactures the solid of flake condition by calcining the damp gel where it manufactures high viscous slurry, next, removes the moisture of this high viscous slurry, under atmosphere of the temperature 20-60.deg.C, manufactures the damp gel, is obtained, with the temperature 500-650.deg.C, the active carbon and the cellulose, or using the flocculation cohesion material which is selected from poly- vinyl alcohol, the solidity which is featuredProduction method of photocatalyst material.
6. The solid of flake condition of plate shaped or uncertain shape is manufactured by calcining the damp gel, in claim 5 production method of the solid photocatalyst material of statement.
7. With the warm water washing, drying the solid of flake condition, next, the classification doing this and arranging grain size, it manufactures the flake photocatalyst of plate shaped or uncertain shape, in claim 6 production method of the solid photocatalyst material of statement.
8. From claim 1 being the water treatment equipment in order to execute the purification processing of the water making use of the solid photocatalyst material and light energy of statement in either of 4,
Route in 1 lines which connect the glass tube which it fills up at the specified fill the photocatalyst solid flake which is the solid photocatalyst material (the flake catalyst) as a fixed bed in series, furthermore connecting to the line of predetermined number, in parallel, administering ultraviolet radiation to the connecting hose device and this glass tube which become, possessing with the tank and the tank which stores the processing end water and water flow does the suffering processing water at specified water flow speed via the aforementioned connecting hose device the pump which store expedient and the suffering processing water which make the photocatalyst excite which fills up to the glass inside of pipe featureWith the water treatment equipment which is done.
9. Inside of pipe diameter of the glass tube (mm.phi.), is .phi.8-15, in claim 8 the device of statement.
10. Water flow speed, is 50ml/min-5L/min, in claim 8 the device of statement.
11. When the fill as a fixed bed of the photocatalyst solid flake for the glass tube, being filling up length 300mm, inside of pipe diameter .phi.8-.phi.13.5 (mm.phi.) with, it is the range of 10g-50g, in claim 8 the device of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " SOLID PHOTOCATALYTIC MATERIAL FORMED FROM SOLID MATERIAL CONSTITUTED ONLY OF TITANIUM DIOXIDE HAVING PHOTOCATALYTIC FUNCTION, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING SAME, AND TREATMENT DEVICE "
- The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (In Japanese)ベンチャー開発・技術移転センター
- URL: http://www.aist.go.jp/index_en.html
- Address: 1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan , 305-8560
- Fax: 029-862-6159