OPTICAL FABRICATION DEVICE
|Posted date||Jul 7, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP084752|
|International publication number||WO 2017104368|
|Date of international filing||Nov 24, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Jun 22, 2017|
|Title||OPTICAL FABRICATION DEVICE|
|Abstract||An optical fabrication device for fabricating a structural member using one-photon absorption, the optical fabrication device comprising: a storage tank that stores liquid photocuring resin; a stage that is arranged inside the storage tank and is provided in such a way that the clearance between the stage and a bottom surface of the storage tank can be changed; and a first irradiation unit that irradiates light for curing the photocuring resin. A bottom part of the storage tank is a transmission window that transmits light. The first irradiation unit includes a first light source that emits light, a condensing optical system which is arranged on an optical path of light between the first light source and the transmission window, and in which a focal position is set at a position separated from a surface of the transmission window on the storage tank interior side, and a control unit that controls the output of the light emitted from the first light source. The control unit controls the output so that the light intensity of light at the surface falls below a threshold of light intensity at which the photocuring resin is cured.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The storage tank which stores the liquefied optical hardenable resin and,
The stage which is arranged inside the aforementioned storage tank, clearance of the base of the aforementioned storage tank modification possibly is provided and,
The 1st lighting section which irradiates the light which makes the aforementioned optical hardenable resin harden and,
The 2nd lighting section which irradiates the obstruction light which obstructs hardening the aforementioned optical hardenable resin and, having,
Bottom of the aforementioned storage tank is the transmitted window which makes the aforementioned light transmit,
As for the aforementioned 1st lighting section, the 1st illuminant which ejects the aforementioned light and,
The light condensing optical system where focus position is set to the position where it is arranged on the optical path of the aforementioned light with the aforementioned 1st illuminant and the aforementioned transmitted window, alienates from the surface of the aforementioned storage inside the tank side of the aforementioned transmitted window and, possessing,
As for the aforementioned 2nd lighting section, the optical modelling device which irradiates the aforementioned obstruction light to the aforementioned surface.
2. Being the optical modelling device of statement in the claim 1 which models the structure making use of 1 photon absorption,
Possessing the control section which controls the output of the aforementioned light which is begun shooting from the aforementioned 1st illuminant,
As for the aforementioned control section, in order optical strength of the aforementioned light in the aforementioned surface, to be less than the threshold of the optical strength which the aforementioned optical hardenable resin hardens, the aforementioned output is controlled,
As for the aforementioned 2nd lighting section, with the aforementioned focus position and the aforementioned surface, the optical modelling device which irradiates the aforementioned obstruction light.
3. As for the aforementioned 2nd lighting section, through the aforementioned transmitted window, in the aforementioned storage tank incidence the medial axis of the bundle of rays of the aforementioned light which is done from the direction which is crossed, in the claim 1 which irradiates the aforementioned obstruction light or 2 the optical modelling device of statement.
4. As for the aforementioned 2nd lighting section, the 2nd illuminant which ejects the aforementioned obstruction light and,
The aforementioned obstruction light on the aforementioned surface derived light the derived optical expedient which is done and, from the claim 1 which it possesses either of 3 in 1 sections the optical modelling device of statement.
5. The aforementioned derived optical expedient, as the aforementioned obstruction light incidence is done inside, is the derived optical board which all makes the aforementioned obstruction light reflect inside the description above,
As for the aforementioned derived optical board, in the claim 4 which combines the aforementioned transmitted window the optical modelling device of statement.
6. As for the aforementioned derived optical expedient, in the claim 4 which is the scanning arrangement which scans the aforementioned obstruction light the optical modelling device of statement.
7. As for the aforementioned derived optical expedient, in the claim 4 which is the optical system which includes the cylindrical lens the optical modelling device of statement.
8. The illumination illuminant which illuminates the aforementioned stage and,
The image pickup device which the aforementioned stage which illuminates image pickup is done and, from the claim 1 which it possesses either of 6 in 1 sections the optical modelling device of statement.
9. As for the aforementioned light condensing optical system, light condensing lens and,
Position of the aforementioned light condensing lens, in the same direction as the medial axis of the bundle of rays of the aforementioned light modification the drive system which is made possible and, from the claim 1 which it possesses either of 8 in 1 sections the optical modelling device of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ (In Japanese)掲載特許について詳しくお知りになりたい方はHPの「お問い合わせ」ページにてお問い合わせください。
Contact Information for " OPTICAL FABRICATION DEVICE "
- Yokohama National University (In Japanese)研究推進機構 産学官連携推進部門
- URL: http://www.ripo.ynu.ac.jp/
- Address: 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama, JAPAN , 240-8501
- Fax: 045-339-3057