PHASE-CHANGE MATERIAL AND PHASE-CHANGE TYPE MEMORY ELEMENT
|Posted date||Jul 7, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP086786|
|International publication number||WO 2017104577|
|Date of international filing||Dec 9, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Jun 22, 2017|
|Title||PHASE-CHANGE MATERIAL AND PHASE-CHANGE TYPE MEMORY ELEMENT|
|Abstract||In order to obtain a phase-change material having a novel composition suitable for obtaining a highly practical phase-change type memory element, and a phase-change type memory element using the same, a phase-change material comprises Cr, Ge, and Te as principal components, and has a property such that a resistance value thereof in a crystal phase is greater than a resistance value thereof in an amorphous phase. A phase-change type memory element is provided with: a substrate; a memory layer formed above the substrate from a phase-change material which comprises Cr, Ge, and Te as principal components and of which a resistance value in a crystal phase is greater than a resistance value in an amorphous phase; and first and second electrode layers for supplying electricity to the memory layer.|
|Scope of claims||
1. It designates Cr, Ge and Te as the main component, it is larger than the value of resistance the value of resistance in crystal phase in amorphous phase, the phase change material.
2. Being the phase change material of statement in claim 1, entire 15 (at.%) above it includes Cr, the phase change material.
3. Being the phase change material of statement in claim 1 or 2, the crystallization temperature which spreads to crystal phase from amorphous phase is above the 270.deg.C, the phase change material.
4. Claim either 1 or 3 being the phase change material of statement in 1 sections, entire 0.01-5.0 (at.%) it includes at least the element of 1 where it selects from the group which consists of N, O, Al, Si, Cu and Sb types as an additional element M, the phase change material.
5. Claim either 1 or 4 being the phase change material of statement in 1 sections, between description above Cr, Ge and Te, popularization study system,
Cr [x] Ge [y] Te [100-x-y]
So the relationship which is shown exists, as for x 15.0-25.0 (at.%), as for y in order 15.0-25.0 (at.%) inside the range, 34.0 (at.%) <=x+y<=48.0 (at.%) with to become, is selected, the phase change material.
6. Being the phase change material of statement in claim 4, the aforementioned additional element M,
M [z] (Cr [x] Ge [y] Te [100-x-y]) [100-z]
- shape with include, here with z, 0.01-5.0 (at.%) with become way to selection do be, phase change material.
7. Claim either 1 or 6 1st and 2nd electrode layer in order to turn on electricity to memory layer and the aforementioned memory layer which in 1 sections were formed with the phase change material of statement and, it has on top of the baseplate and the aforementioned baseplate, the phase change type memory device.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " PHASE-CHANGE MATERIAL AND PHASE-CHANGE TYPE MEMORY ELEMENT "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286