MICROARRAY, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING MICROARRAY, INSPECTION METHOD, AND INSPECTION KIT
|Posted date||Aug 8, 2017|
|International application number||2017JP001724|
|International publication number||WO 2017130829|
|Date of international filing||Jan 19, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Aug 3, 2017|
|Title||MICROARRAY, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING MICROARRAY, INSPECTION METHOD, AND INSPECTION KIT|
|Abstract||The present invention provides a microarray with which it is possible to simultaneously react a blood sample and a plurality of types of reagent red blood cells in the same reaction phase, and that enables detection and identification of irregular antibodies in a simple manner and at a high sensitivity. This microarray for detecting and identifying irregular antibodies in a blood sample is characterized in that sets of red blood cells or red blood cell ghosts presenting a known antigen on the cell surface are immobilized in a regular arrangement on a substrate. This inspection method for inspecting irregular antibodies in a blood sample is provided with: a step for bringing a blood sample collected from a subject into contact with the microarray and performing a first antigen-antibody interaction; a step for cleaning the microarray, bringing a labeled anti-human antibody into contact therewith, and performing a second antigen-antibody interaction; and a step for detecting the labeled anti-human antibody.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Being micro array in order it detects and to identify the irregular antibody in the blood sample and,
The micro array which features that set of the red corpuscle or red corpuscle ghost which on the baseplate presents the known antigen on the cell surface is fixed systematically.
2. The aforementioned known antigen, D, C, E, c, e, f and C (w), V, K, k and Kp (a), Kp (b), Js (a), Js (b), Fy (a), Fy (b), Jk (a), Jk (b), Xg (a), Le (a), Le (b), S and s, M, N and P , Lu (a), Lu (b), Di (a), Di (b) from the group which consists ofAt least it is one which is chosen, in claim 1 micro array of statement.
3. Being production method of micro array in order it detects and to identify the irregular antibody in the blood sample and,
Production method of the micro array which features that the process which it drips to the position where it can decide the set of the solution which includes the red corpuscle or red corpuscle ghost on the baseplate presenting the known antigen on the cell surface, beforehand individually, dries is had.
4. Being method in order to inspect the irregular antibody in the blood sample,
The process which makes the blood sample which was picked from the subject micro array of statement contact, in claim, 1 or 2 does the 1st antigen antibody reaction and,
The process where you wash the aforementioned micro array, makes the anti- human antibody contact which the sign is done, does the 2nd antigen antibody reaction and,
The aforementioned sign the process which detects the anti- human antibody which is done and,
The inspection method of featuring that it has.
5. The aforementioned blood sample, the blood, is the serum, or the blood plasma, in claim 4 inspection method of statement.
6. Being the kit in order to inspect the irregular antibody in the blood sample,
In claim 1 or 2 micro array of statement and,
The sign the anti- human antibody which is done and,
The inspection kit which features that it has.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " MICROARRAY, METHOD FOR MANUFACTURING MICROARRAY, INSPECTION METHOD, AND INSPECTION KIT "
- The Kitasato Institute Kitasato University Intellectual Property Center
- URL: https://www.kitasato-u.ac.jp/en/index.html
- Address: (In Japanese)〒252-0373 神奈川県相模原市南区北里1丁目15番1
- Fax: 81-42-778-9761