ELECTROCHROMIC DISPLAY ELEMENT
|Posted date||Aug 8, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP089208|
|International publication number||WO 2017130636|
|Date of international filing||Dec 29, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Aug 3, 2017|
|Title||ELECTROCHROMIC DISPLAY ELEMENT|
|Abstract||The purpose of the present invention is to provide an electrochromic display element provided with favorable memory properties. An electrochromic display element (1) according to the present invention is characterized by being equipped with a first substrate (2) and a second substrate (3) on which electrodes (21, 31) are formed, and being further equipped, in the interval between the first substrate (2) and the second substrate (3), with a first electrolyte layer (4) containing silver, an anion exchange membrane (5), and a second electrolyte layer (6) containing a mediator. Therein, it is preferable for the electrode (21) formed on the first substrate (2) to be a transparent electrode having concavoconvexities exhibiting a surface roughness in the range of 50-400nm, inclusive, as measured by the probe method, it is also preferable for the concavoconvex transparent electrode to be a transparent conductive particle-modified electrode, and it is further preferable for the mediator to contain copper (II) ions.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The first baseplate where the electrode was formed respectively and the second baseplate and,
Between the aforementioned first baseplate and the aforementioned second baseplate, the first electrolytic layer which includes the silver, the electrochromic indicating element which has the anion exchange membrane, and the second electrolytic layer which includes medeieta.
2. As for the aforementioned electrode which is formed on the aforementioned first baseplate, the electrochromic indicating element of the claim 1 statement which is the transparent electrode which has the unevenness where the surface roughness due to stylus system is a range below 400nm above 50nm.
3. As for the transparent electrode which has the aforementioned unevenness the electrochromic indicating element of the claim 2 statement which is the transparent conductive particle decoration electrode.
4. Aforementioned medeieta includes the copper (ii) ion, the electrochromic indicating element of claim 1 statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " ELECTROCHROMIC DISPLAY ELEMENT "
- National University Corporation Chiba University Station for Academic-industly Collaborative Research Promotion
- URL: http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/e/
- Address: 1-33, Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, Japan , 263-8522
- Fax: 81-43-290-3519