Translation regulation system in cell or artifical cell model by using low-molecular-weight RNA
|Posted date||Sep 12, 2017|
|Date of filing||Nov 21, 2008|
|Gazette Date||Sep 19, 2012|
|Gazette Date||Jul 30, 2014|
|Title||Translation regulation system in cell or artifical cell model by using low-molecular-weight RNA|
The present invention is related to a liposome comprising an mRNA or DNA and a cell-free translational system encapsulated therein.
|Scope of claims||
1. A liposome comprising an mRNA or DNA and a cell-free translational system encapsulated therein.
2. A method for producing a liposome comprising an mRNA or DNA and a cell-free translational system encapsulated therein, comprising the steps of: mixing one or more phospholipids, the mRNA or DNA, the cell-free translational system, and an aqueous solution into an oily liquid to form a W/O emulsion in which the mRNA or DNA and the cell-free translational system are encapsulated in the phospholipid vesicle; adding an oily liquid containing outer membrane lipids dissolved therein, to an aqueous phase to form a molecular membrane in which the lipids are arranged at the oil/water interface; and adding the W/O emulsion to the oil phase side of the interface and moving the W/O emulsion to the aqueous phase side of the interface such that the outer membrane lipid is added outside of the W/O emulsion to form a liposome.
3. A method for real-time monitoring of intraliposomal protein translation reaction, comprising the step of microscopically observing the liposome after the liposome formation step according to claim 2.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contracting States: AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT NL NO PL PT RO SE SI SK TR
Contact Information for " Translation regulation system in cell or artifical cell model by using low-molecular-weight RNA "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476