|Posted date||Sep 12, 2017|
|Date of filing||Feb 21, 2011|
|Gazette Date||Jul 15, 2015|
|Gazette Date||Oct 11, 2017|
The present invention provides a human abzyme containing a human antibody º light chain.
|Scope of claims||
1. A human abzyme being a human antibody kappa light chain against rabies virus and having a variable domain consisting of a polypeptide represented by the amino acid sequence shown in SEQ ID NO: 14.
2. The human abzyme as set forth in Claim 1, wherein: the human abzyme has an anti rhabdovirus activity, anti influenza virus activity, and cytotoxicity against cancer cells.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contracting States: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Establishment of Innovative Manufacturing Technology Based on Nanoscience AREA|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " Human abzyme "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476