|Posted date||Sep 12, 2017|
|Date of filing||Feb 21, 2011|
|Gazette Date||Jul 15, 2015|
|Gazette Date||Aug 22, 2018|
|International application number||JP2011053752|
|International publication number||WO2011102517|
|Date of international filing||Feb 21, 2011|
|Date of international publication||Aug 25, 2011|
|Abstract||The present invention provides a human abzyme containing a human antibody º light chain.|
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
The inventers of the present invention have conducted various and ingenious researches into abzymes (for example, refer to Patent Literature 1). Conventionally, abzymes which include fully human sequence have been obtained only from Bence Jones protein (BJP) that is obtained from multiple myeloma patients. The number of multiple myeloma patients is small, and besides, only a few BJP contain enzyme activity, so that it has been difficult to obtain human abzymes. However, side effects of human abzymes for a human body are expected to be less. Therefore, domestic and international pharmaceutical companies etc. have longed for useful human abzymes to be developed.
By the way, rabies is an infectious disease which still imposes a heavy disease burden in developing countries and a fatal disease with 100% of mortality rate at a time of the onset of rabies. There is no effective treatment for rabies at this time other than administration of vaccine to prevent rabies from developing after exposure to rabies viruses. Therefore, development of a treatment for rabies from a new viewpoint is desired.
The international patent application published under the reference WO2004/106375 discloses human rabies-neutralizing antibodies.
Also, influenza viruses are so diverse in their antigenicity that influenza spreads wide and causes serious damage. Therefore, development of a treatment for influenza from a new viewpoint is desired.
Patent Literature 1
Japanese Patent Application Publication, Tokukai No. 2006-197930 (Publication Date: August 3, 2006)
Patent Literature 2
Japanese Patent Application Publication, Tokukai No. 2004-97211 (Publication Date: April 2, 2004)
|Scope of claims||
1. A human abzyme being a human antibody κ light chain against rabies virus and having a variable domain consisting of a polypeptide represented by the amino acid sequence shown in SEQ ID NO: 50.
2. The human abzyme as set forth in Claim 1, wherein the human abzyme has an anti-influenza virus activity and nucleolytic activity.
3. An antiviral agent for use in the prevention of and/or treatment of an influenza virus infectious disease comprising a human abzyme recited in claim 1 or 2.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Specified countries||Contracting States: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR|
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Establishment of Innovative Manufacturing Technology Based on Nanoscience AREA|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " Human abzyme "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476