Inhibitor of protein crosslinking and use of the same
|Posted date||Sep 12, 2017|
|Country||United States of America|
|Date of filing||May 19, 2010|
|Gazette Date||Nov 1, 2012|
|Gazette Date||Jan 20, 2015|
|International application number||JP2010058411|
|International publication number||WO2011055561|
|Date of international filing||May 19, 2010|
|Date of international publication||May 12, 2011|
|Title||Inhibitor of protein crosslinking and use of the same|
The present invention relates to: a ketone compound having transglutaminase-inhibiting activity, which is represented by the following Formula 1, 2, or 3: wherein R1 is a substituted or unsubstituted aryl or heterocyclyl group, R2, R3, and R4 are hydrogen atoms, n is 2, X is halogen, R5 and R6 independently represent a hydrogen atom or a substituted or unsubstituted C1-C10 alkyl, aryl, or aralkyl group, wherein R5 and R6 are not hydrogen atoms at the same time, or R5 and R6 may be taken together to form a saturated or unsaturated and substituted or unsubstituted heterocyclyl group containing a nitrogen atom (N); an inhibitor of protein crosslinking comprising the compound; and a composition for preventing or treating a protein-crosslinking causative disease, which comprises the compound or the protein crosslinking inhibitor.
|Scope of claims||
1. A compound represented by the following Formula (3):
wherein: R1 is pyridyl, which is optionally substituted with C1-C4 alkyl or halogen;
R2, R3, and R4 are hydrogen atoms;
R5 is benzyl; and
R6 is hydrogen, C1-C4 alkyl, or hydroxyl C1-C4 alkyl.
2. The compound according to claim 1, wherein the compound is selected from the group consisting of:
3. A pharmaceutical composition, comprising at least one of the compounds of claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " Inhibitor of protein crosslinking and use of the same "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476