Method for rendering tissue transparent, reagent for rendering tissue transparent, and tissue observation method
|発明の名称 （英語）||Method for rendering tissue transparent, reagent for rendering tissue transparent, and tissue observation method|
|発明の概要（英語）||A method for rendering tissue transparent, said method including a step in which tissue is immersed in a water-soluble solvent including 2,2'-thiodiethanol, and glycerol and/or a non-ionic organic iodine compound, is provided as a technique with which, using a simple operation, and without using toxic or hazardous organic solvents, various organs can be rendered sufficiently transparent without inducing changes therein.In this method for rendering tissue transparent, it is preferable that a mixed solvent of 2,2'-thiodiethanol, glycerol, and a non-ionic organic iodine-compound aqueous solution be used for the water-soluble solvent.|
1. Transparentising tissue a method, comprising the water-soluble solvent impregnated tissue of step,
Water-soluble solvent contains glycerol and a nonionic organic iodo compounds at least one of, and 2, 2 '-thiodiethanol.
2. Tissue transparentising method according to claim 1, wherein,
The solvent is 2, 2' -thiodiethanol, nonionic organic iodine compound mixture of glycerol and water, 2, 2 '-thiodiethanol, glycerol organoiodine compound is a nonionic iodine content of 40% aqueous solution of 10 volume ratio is -50%, 1-10 and the 20%-70%.
3. Tissue transparentising method according to claim 1, wherein,
The solvent is 2, 2' -nonionic organic iodine compound dithiobispyridyl mixed aqueous solution of ethanol, 2, 2 '-dithiobispyridyl organoiodine compound content is 40% ethanol and iodine aqueous solution of 20 volume ratio of nonionic-80%, 80-20%.
4. Tissue transparentising method according to claim 1, wherein,
The solvent is 2, 2' -glycerol mixture of thiodiethanol, 2, 2 '-volume ratio of the ethanol and glycerol dithiobispyridyl 70-95%, 5-30%.
5. Tissue transparentising method according to claim 1, wherein,
Aqueous sucrose solution containing solvents.
6. Claim 1-5 transparency method as in any one of the tissue, wherein,
1.4-1.7 refractive index of the solvent.
7. Claim 1-6 transparentising method as in any one of the tissue, wherein,
The tissue is brain, spinal cord, liver, lung, heart, blood vessel tissue of the cancer-one.
8. Tissue transparentising method according to claim 7, wherein
The tissue has a thickness of 1 mm or more.
9. Transparentising agent a tissue, comprising a water-soluble solvent, water-soluble solvent contains glycerol and at least one of a nonionic organic iodo compounds, and 2, 2' -thiodiethanol.
10. A method of observation, the impregnated water-soluble solvent in tissue comprising the step of enabling the transparentising, iodine containing glycerol and a nonionic water-soluble solvent having at least one compound, and 2, 2'-thiodiethanol.
11. Observation method according to claim 10, comprising:
The marking step, the fluorescence-labeled tissue,
Adjust step, fluorescence labeled tissue immersed in the solvent, and
The detection step, detecting a transparentized tissue fluorescence from the fluorescent label.
12. Observation method according to claim 10, comprising:
Adjust step, tissue immersed in the solvent,
The marking step, of tissue after transparentising fluorescent label, and
Detecting step, transparentising and the fluorescent label after detection by the fluorescence label in fluorescence emitted by the tissue.
13. Claim 11 or 12 as observation method, wherein,
The detection step, using a fluorescent microscope, fluorescence microscope, a confocal microscope or a multiphoton microscope fluorescence.
|参考情報 （研究プロジェクト等）||CREST Creation of a Novel Technology towards Diagnosis and Treatment based on Understanding of Molecular Pathogenesis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders AREA|
『 Method for rendering tissue transparent, reagent for rendering tissue transparent, and tissue observation method 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8486
- FAX: 03-5214-8417