Positive electrode for all-solid secondary battery, method for manufacturing same, and all-solid secondary battery
|発明の名称 （英語）||Positive electrode for all-solid secondary battery, method for manufacturing same, and all-solid secondary battery|
X is selected from I, Br, Cl, F, BF4, BH4, SO4, BO3, PO4, O, Se, N, P, As, Sb, PF6, AsF6, ClO4, NO3, CO3, CF3SO3, CF3COO, N(SO2F)2 and N(CF3SO2)2.
(From US2017317337 A1)
The lithium secondary battery has high voltage, because it has a high capacity, portable telephone, digital camera, video camera, a note PC, widely used as power sources of electric vehicles and others. Generally a lithium secondary battery and as the electrolyte, an electrolytic salt dissolved in a nonaqueous solvent and a liquid electrolyte to be used. The solvent of the nonaqueous solvent contains a large amount of flammable and therefore, desired to ensure the safety and others.
In order to ensure safety, without the use of a nonaqueous solvent, a material for forming the solid electrolyte, solid electrolyte is used as a so called solid lithium secondary battery is proposed. The cathode of the battery positive electrode active material, conductive material, there may be various components of the disclosed technology. In these components, as a positive electrode active Li2 Sof its theoretical capacity is high in attracting attention.
However Li2 S itself since it has low ionic conductivity, in order to use as the cathode active material and the electrically conductive components need to be present. Thus, the inventors of the present invention Li2 Sand, as an implanting conductive material of acetylene black and, as the solid electrolyte Li2 SP ·i′2 S5 including proposed a positive electrode (first 53 times battery preprint p. collector, p555 (2012): non Patent document 1).
1. A2 Steos.o AX represented by a positive active material and, the A is an alkali metal, the X is I, Br, Cl, F, BF4, BH4, SO4, BO3, PO4, O, Se, N, P, As, Sb, PF6, AsF6, ClO4, NO3, CO3, CF3 SO3, CF3 COO, N(SO2 F) 2 and N (CF3 SO2) 2 all solid state secondary battery selected from the anode.
2. Method according to claim 1, and the alkali metal or Na Li, Li A AX is a case where the, LiI, LiBr, LiCl, LiF, LiBF4, LiBH4, Li2 SO4, Li3 BO3, Li3 PO4, Li2 O, Li2 Se, Li3 N, Li3 P, Li3 As, Li3 Sb, LiPF6, LiAsF6, LiClO4, LiNO3, Li2 CO3, LiCF3 SO3, LiCF3 COO, LiN(SO2 F) 2 and LiN (CF3 SO2) 2 are independently selected from hydrogen, A is Na lamda.lb, NaI, NaBr, NaCl, NaF, NaBF4, NaBH4, Na2 SO4, Na3 BO3, Na3 PO4, Na2 O, Na2 Se, Na3 N, Na3 P, Na3 As, Na3 Sb, NaPF6, NaAsF6, NaClO4, NaNO3, Na2 CO3, NaCF3 SO3, NaCF3 COO, NaN(SO2 F) 2 and NaN (CF3 SO2) 2 an all solid state secondary battery selected from the anode.
3. Method according to claim 1, the A2 SAX is A b·s′2 SAX 99:1 ∼ 20:80 (molar ratio) and the ratio of the all solid state secondary battery comprising the anode for.
4. Method according to claim 1, additionally, a conductive carbon material, 100 parts by weight of the positive active material, 0.1 ∼ 50 parts by weight of all solid state secondary battery comprising anode.
5. Method according to claim 1, wherein the all solid state secondary battery anode, cathode and solid electrolyte layer of the laminate, wherein the solid electrolyte layer A2 SM ·i′x Sy (Aclaim 1 is the same as the definition of the first, is P M, Si, Ge, B, Al, selected from Ga, X and Y is a type of M, to provide a stoichiometric ratio of an integer) as an electrolyte comprising, wherein the anode is an electrolyte for an all solid state secondary battery which is not positive.
6. Claim 1 by the method of producing an anode, A2 Sand AX for performing mechanical milling A2 SAX ·i′ obtaining method for manufacturing an anode for a secondary battery to a solid.
7. Method according to claim 6, wherein the mechanical milling is by using a planetary ball mill, 50 ∼ 700/min rotation, time 0.1 ∼ 30, 1 ∼ 100kWh/1kg (A2 SAX and the total amount of the) is carried out under conditions of all solid state secondary battery manufacturing method of an anode.
8. Method according to claim 6, the anode is made of a carbon material further comprises conductive material, the anode is A2 SAX ·i′ mechanical milling of the conductive material and is obtained by carrying out the method for manufacturing an anode for a secondary battery to a solid.
9. 1 the positive electrode and the second items, A2 SM ·i′x Sy (Ais the same as defined above, is P M, Si, Ge, B, Al, selected from Ga, X and Y are, depending on the kind of M, to provide a stoichiometric ratio of an integer) including a solid electrolyte layer by the all solid state secondary battery.
『 Positive electrode for all-solid secondary battery, method for manufacturing same, and all-solid secondary battery 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8486
- FAX: 03-5214-8417