Pulse generation device
|Posted date||Sep 14, 2017|
|Date of filing||May 20, 2016|
|Gazette Date||Feb 1, 2017|
|Title||Pulse generation device|
A pulse generation device 10 is provided with: a substrate 24; a spin injector 14 disposed on the substrate 24 and comprising a ferromagnetic material; a spin rotor 18 disposed on the substrate 24 and comprising a ferromagnetic material, the spin rotor 18 having magnetic anisotropy such that the direction of a first axis provides an axis of easy magnetization; a channel portion 12 comprising a non-magnetic material and which is bonded to the spin injector 14 and the spin rotor 18 either directly or via an insulating layer; and a generation portion 30 which generates a pulse by detecting a state in which, when a magnetic moment M of the spin rotor 18 is inverted from a state of pointing in one direction of the first axis L1 to a state of pointing in the other direction of the first axis L1, the magnetic moment M of the spin rotor 18 is pointing along a second axis L2 perpendicular to the first axis L1.
|Scope of claims||
1. Kinds of pulses have the installment, has: Foundation plate; Spinning pours into, supposes on the above foundation plate, is constituted by the ferromagnetic substance; From the rotor, supposes on the above foundation plate, is constituted by the ferromagnetic substance, will have the 1st axis direction to become to be easy to magnetize the axis the magnetic aeolotropy; The channel department, pours into by and above spinning and above directly or separates the insulating layer joint the non-magnetic body to constitute from the rotor; And produces the department, in above from the magnetic moment of rotor from facing the one side of above 1st axis condition toward facing the above 1st axis the condition reverse of another one side, because of examining above to face from the above magnetic moment of rotor along produces the pulse along and above 1st axis quardrature 2nd axis condition.
2. Like a request item of 1 pulse has the installment, above in direction the section plane shape from rotor's above foundation plate surface is: Compares separates farthest 2 o'clock to be away from this shape contour line neutral above 2nd axis overlapping direction, in this shape's contour line in the above 2nd axis direction separates among farthest 2 o'clock distance to be long.
3. Like request item 1 or 2 items of pulses have the installment, above in direction the section plane shape from rotor's above foundation plate surface is the ellipse, the above 2nd axis for the above ellipse major axis.
4. Like request item 1 to 3 items of any item of pulses has the installment, above spinning pours into to have the magnetization with the above 1st axis parallel direction.
5. Like request item 1 to 4 items of any item of pulses has the installment, the above 1st axis for above foundation plate's surface vertical direction.
6. Like request item 1 to 5 items of any item of pulses has the installment, above produces is the examination above, from the magnetic moment of rotor becomes when faces along along the condition of above 2nd axis divulging magnetic field that.
7. Like request item 1 to 5 items of any item of pulses has the installment, above produces the department to have: Intermediate level, with above from rotor docking establishment, is constituted by the non-ferromagnetism metal or the insulator; Bound layer, with the above intermediate level docking establishment, and makes the magnetic moment fixed is being suitable along the above 2nd axis direction; And obtains the department, obtains flowing above and above bound layers from the electric current between rotors or produces above and above bound layers from the voltage between rotors.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
|Reference ( R and D project )||PRESTO Nanosystem and function emergence AREA|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " Pulse generation device "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476